Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri (29934 Views)

Two Students Beat Up Their Female Colleague Over Missing Soap / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
North always breeding Terrorists.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Don't put your child in a boarding school
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by MMWandali: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
abobote:
Everyone is BokoHaram in maiduguri

I am in Maiduguri, but I am not Boko Haram.
I don't even believe in Islam

Change your perspective!!
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shehuyinka:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-11-year-old-student-of-elkenemy-islamic-school-had-his-life-almost-snuffed-out-by-senior-colleague-in-maiduguri/
The North has now become the den for Evil. Very soon they would take down Nigeria with it. Very useless and parasitic. They have nothing to offer other than death.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Pegi23(f): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
It can only be from the north
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
everybody is BokoHaram in maiduguri
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Watch out that boy
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Kmf0: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jesus
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Nicenixon: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na dem dem dem. A lot dy happen in boarding school especially in North but we hardly see it in news because they always conceal it from media.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by DKM123: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wickedness everywhere.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by lovchalice(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Had it been the boy died, autopsy report would have been

An electric ant ate his neck
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na them. No be Islam again? Assassins, sadists concealing there neonate in sadism.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kai! Stop sò bé.. It's an holy name. Malaika Jubril islamically then Angel Gabriel biblically.
MITCHELL96:
That name alone Jubril na Badluck E dey bring I swear undecided
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by MITCHELL96: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
EsvRotimiJubril:
Kai! Stop sò bé.. It's an holy name. Malaika Jubril islamically then Angel Gabriel biblically.

Serious oo grin grin A lot of Jubril I know or have seen are always hit with Badluck, and it's your name too sef undecided grin
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Venymen(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Am suspecting that new father
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Oyinlampy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
The boy is a beast in human form,if you can have the mind to slit the throat of a person like you and not an animal.That's very bad and sad to have your type in the society
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by IbileIfe: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake religion breeds lunatics and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Ogbanga0913: 12:47am On Jan 22, 2022
I thought whatsoever that come from North is good but reverse is the case.
North is Not indeed!

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by elonmuskbaby: 1:41am On Jan 22, 2022
shankara7:
It's an Islamic school, we are not surprised.
Islam and violence Na 5 and 6.the boy is another baby bandit in the making.what is Islam if not violence and continuous destruction.all their own no pass to knack head for ground and look for the next person to kill at the slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by elonmuskbaby: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2022
EsvRotimiJubril:
so how come he's not living up to his name? How come him own kind of angel Gabriel dey violent and unreasonable?

Is there a part of your quoran that teaches/encourages murderous behaviours because it's a usual practice with you head slammers
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Delaw44(m): 4:46am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm really yet to termed with what has really come over some students this days. Students now act strange, like devil has really come to stay in the human mind especially secondary school students. Tell me, when this one enter University, the worst of him will definitely come out.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by iyke2frankeze: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Every single soul from that part of the country is a terrorist.
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Rubby007: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
The boy could have been hi on those northern sh!t
the report shows he was high on psychotropic substances. How he take get high in religious school for that matter

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by nyiamfrank: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Where are the defenders of the PISSfull religion called ISLAM'ARE'BAD.

They teach nothing in that school other than the ramblings of an illiterate 7th century Arabian caravan robber.

We are not one.

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by idyphil: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
That's what they're being taught there anyways
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Evidenx(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
The NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY IS A CANCER.

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Gidagreen(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Boarding schools are infested with violence students

1 Like

Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by Tonitoniton(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
blkmum700:

Hypocrite, where was your voice when the same thing happens in Lagos, I guess you live
in Jamaica.

No, my guy, I live in Nigeria.

Though I condemn evil in totality, I still think Islam teaches her followers wickedness like no other. Islam promotes blood letting, true or false?
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go and read the news again, read and understand.
elonmuskbaby:
so how come he's not living up to his name? How come him own kind of angel Gabriel dey violent and unreasonable?

Is there a part of your quoran that teaches/encourages murderous behaviours because it's a usual practice with you head slammers
Re: Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri by elonmuskbaby: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2022
EsvRotimiJubril:
Go and read the news again, read and understand.
abeg getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female SS2 Student Who Returned Lost N18,000 In Ogun Gets N200,000 Reward.Photos / The 2020/2021 Commonwealth Scholarship Plan Application Is Out / Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted By Eight Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.