Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How To Make Your Chicken Lay Bigger Eggs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Your Chicken Lay Bigger Eggs (313 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / How Many Eggs Can A Chicken Lay In Its Lifetime? / How To Make Chicken Lay Big Eggs And Make More Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Chicken Lay Bigger Eggs by nagro999(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to make your Chicken lay bigger eggs

This is what most farmers wanted and I don't blame the farmer for wanting his chicken to lay bigger eggs. 

I blame the market,  I blame the marketers and I blame the consumers.  They are the ones pushing the farmers to look for something to make the egg bigger. 

The same reasons why the above people wanted bigger chicken,  but at the end, they got a non healthy chicken because of how big it is. 

A healthy chicken doesn't mean small chicken,  but when you want an eye catchy type of chicken,  what do you expect?  

Some would inject the chicken to make it bigger, others would look for non organic way to make the chicken extra large. 

Yet,  we are looking for organic chicken... 

Wait, that is a topic for another day. 

The main reason for this post is to make your egg bigger and attractive in the market because that is what people wanted to see and buy. 

Whether big eggs or small egg,  it contain the same nutrients. 

Disadvantages of bigger eggs is that your chicken might die or have a vent tear as a result of big eggs which the chicken is laying. 

Well, the secret you have been waiting for is here. 

https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/01/how-to-make-your-chicken-lay-bigger-eggs.html

Re: How To Make Your Chicken Lay Bigger Eggs by Mide1data: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
SHIT
Where can we get it, and how much quantity did you use?
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

(1) (Reply)

Lagon Chemical Available / Farming The Right Way / Fairly Used Like New Mf 375 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.