Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot (26470 Views)

Comedian Shortcut, Others Thrill UK Audience At Sabinus Tour (Photos) / BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors / Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by bloomstories: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Multi-talented comedian, Onwunarugwu Ndubuisi Joseph, known by the stage name Shortcut is now a proud father as he and his dear wife have just welcomed their first baby. Both mother and baby are in perfect condition.

Shortcut, one of Abuja comedians has in the past 14 years thrilled fun seekers to festival of laughter with his funny jokes.

His experience cuts across on-stage and backstage in the entertainment industry.

He stands tall among contemporaries with his analytical skills and humorous way of doing so, captivating audience with his talent.

Shortcut among other engagements is one of the hosts of Capital Club, a comedy and music platform to entertain fun seekers and discover new talents in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

He is also the convener of popular Nigeria Comedy Event “ Leave Comedy For Shortcut show". He has performed live in countless events including the Sparkle Rekindle Event, BSTAN Easter Fiesta and Opa Williams Nite of a Thousand Laughs.

He was said to have got his stage name far back as his secondary school days where he always provide a short cut solutions when confronted with challenges.

His innovation and versatility stands him out in the industry.

We can only wish the proud father and his family a happy home.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/01/abuja-sponteneous-comedian-shortcut-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by bloomstories: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by shegzy0514(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
U wer go steal ftc from me. Na who send u nah
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Jennyclay(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations.

Parenthood is a life-changing phase. May you cherish each and every moment of it with your baby.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by buygala(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
His wife is very pretty smiley

One among the very few women who still look very sexy while pregnant

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Iamdbull: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Congrats to him, very good entertainer, shared the stage with him on a couple of occasions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by PCG1: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022

22 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by luqhas100(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congrat to them

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by starbuck(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alex, since na for only Abuja e dey do him comedies, why are you choking us with the pic undecided undecided

Nna, biko no carry over this your attitude to 2023 because na manage we dey manage you this year angry angry

Congratulations to the new parents smiley0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by dalongjnr: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
They duduke in the picture.
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Dayet777(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congrats God bless your baby

1 Like

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
big congratulations to them
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Onlybcos: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even though we don't know you As a Comedian, Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Onogiede(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congrate my miracle is on the way...
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Arabk25: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by doggedfighter(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by lomiefo: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
So we should fry sand?
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Mummyfour(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
So it is our Omu Aro that this hanty is using to do pregnancy photo shoot

Eze Aro must see this.

Aro okigbo
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Kk4(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
The wife resemble Rihanna small. Congratulations
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Danieldara011: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy alex reports again grin
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by tutudesz: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alex and front page
Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by Digmygold: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
buygala:
His wife is very pretty smiley

One among the very few women who still look very sexy while pregnant

With heavy makeover and super editing you can never tell what she actually looks like... So say she is pretty...you can never be too sure.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by ablejesus26(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
PCG1:

Guy you no well ooo.��
You wan finish me with laugh.

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by AmazingELixir: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
undecided

Only dem go carry demselves come social media come show baby bump...only dem go put pictures of their babies hiding their faces...only dem go later change dia mind come show us grown pictures of their babies.

Confused pipu

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by shadrach77: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Only in Nigeria: a woman gets pregnant and then turns everybody on social media to her potential enemy, hiding her pregnancy from them but as soon as she delivers they all become her "friends" again wink

1 Like

Re: Comedian Shortcut And His Wife Welcome First Baby. Maternity Photoshoot by popefuse(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pregnancy is the evidence you have sex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Odueke Stuns In New Makeover Portraits / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.