Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs (1565 Views)

Classic Bungalow Designs With Penthouse. / Thread For Bungalow Designs.we Offer Planning,Designing And Construction Service / Exquisite Bungalow Comprising Of A 3 Bedroom And A 2 Bedroom Flat In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs by interiorloguee(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
A
Re: Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs by Trustme2(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
This guy is not reliable. Don't deal with him. I contacted him for a building plan. After we agreed on a price of 65k. I sent him 6,500, then sent him another 23,500. After that he sent me just the floor plan and asked that he can't go further that I should send him additional 20k to fix his faulty laptop which I did making a total of 50k in all promising he'll deliver withing the week.When I didn't hear anything from him I contacted him for an update on the progress of my work. To my surprise, this guy was requesting for the balance of 15k to enable him repair his computer to finish the work and he stopped picking my calls. As in why do evil people block the opportunity of other genuine business people on the Internet. Just know that the worst calamity.of life is about to befall you if you don't return.my money or give me my plan.
Re: Affordable and Exquisite Bungalow Designs by interiorloguee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Advantage! Govt Approve Elerangbe Ibeju Lekki ₦3m only allocation Now on / 721 Sqm Of Land @ Mayfair Garden Estate, Lekki / Get An Inverter That Guaranty You 8 To 10hours Backup Time....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.