Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ovation Before Manifestation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ovation Before Manifestation (143 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Ovation Before Manifestation / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovation Before Manifestation by jonatoye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Ovation Before Manifestation

WORD FOR TODAY
Several destinies have been aborted because their ovation preceded their manifestation. When you bring yourself out before the time of your manifestation comes, you may not last or the magnitude of God's plan for you may be cut short!!!
Scriptural Reference
"To everything, there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One thing you must understand as you proceed in destiny is that there is time for everything. Irrespective of the magnitude of God's plan and purpose for your life you must present yourself for incubation before your manifestation. Proper incubation does not happen in the public and no man can grow effectively at the point of exposure.

The ordeal in the life of Joseph was due to the ovation of his dreams. God in a bid to preserve his mandate hid him, making his enemies think they had triumphed over him. A similar scenario played out when Jesus and Moses were born. Also, the problem David had was because of the ovation of his mandate when he defeated Goliath.

God helped these men to handle their ovation by sending them into hibernation by force to preserve their glory. When your glory comes to maturity its manifestation will happen naturally without any struggle. Several young men are being cut short in destiny because they were exposed before their manifestation; wait upon the Lord and grow in strength to bear the weight of God's glory in destiny. (Isa.40:30-31).

+ How much do you care about your growth?

Lord! My destiny will not fail; I will grow from strength to strength to fulfil my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Ovation before manifestation exposes a man to various life battles he can naturally avoid by hibernation for growth!!!

Have a Gracious Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Songs With Martin Gbolagun / Catholic Church Suspend Priest Who Banned Igbo Songs / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 74.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.