Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan (562 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by nabiz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
I Got this building plan here on Nairaland. I love the design so much that I have to redesign it to suit my style. Pls I am not an architect oo. I just use my phone (logo pit app to redesign it from 4 bedroom to 2bedroom detached.

Pls is the plan workable. I am planning to do the project here in Abuja. My intention is to live one flat and rent the second flat

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by nabiz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
The redesign
Is the plan achievable?

1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by nabiz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
The land is 38.3 meter by 25meter. Do you think 16million will complete this project exactly like this
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Well for a novice i can say you've not done badly...

Observations:

1. Rooms are not sizable enough

2. Check out the size of your visitor toilet there am not sure it's workable.

3. Am not seeing a back exit in the design. (it's very important)

4. What's that space inside opposite the dinning and inside the kitchen? (Don't tell me it's a store)

And as for your budget. Yes it's achievable with 16m

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by nabiz(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Well for a novice i can say you've not done badly...

Observations:

1. Rooms are not sizable enough

2. Check out the size of your visitor toilet there am not sure it's workable.

3. Am not seeing a back exit in the design. (it's very important)

4. What's that space inside opposite the dinning and inside the kitchen? (Don't tell me it's a store)And as for your budget. Yes it's achievable with 16m
thanks so much.

(1)The room should be about 4meters by 6meters.

(2)The visitor toilet is the same from the original place I copied it from.

(3) the exit is through the kitchen

(4)The small close to the dinning is a proposed store lol

Thanks for your wonderful review. I will still hand over the plan to a professional for review to enable government approval. This is just a sketch that will help my architect to know what I have in mind

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Building Plan by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2022
nabiz:
thanks so much.

(1)The room should be about 4meters by 6meters.

(2)The visitor toilet is the same from the original place I copied it from.

(3) the exit is through the kitchen

(4)The small close to the dinning is a proposed store lol

Thanks for your wonderful review. I will still hand over the plan to a professional for review to enable government approval. This is just a sketch that will help my architect to know what I have in mind

1.)If the room size is 4m×6m then your bed is not scaled (Review)

2.) The store is big almost the size of the dinning and kitchen (Review)

3.) Back Exit seen ( Seen)

4.) Door in-between the flat wouldn't solve lighting issue in the lobby. Besides it's not advisable to position a door inbetween the flats as they'll be occupied by different occupants.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale Lifecamp Abuja / 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow: N19 Million (outright, 0-6 Months) At Bogije / The Biodigester Septic Soakaway That Works In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.