Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory (239 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Spiritual Cult (witchcraft) That Is Taking Over Our Territory by Ikechukwumdy: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Trust and obey
So many have been tortured into joining spiritual cult (witchcraft cult) through sicknesses, hardship and injuries, some have there love ones killed, Some remain in perpetual suffering and fear of death,

Men and brethren bible said that "my people perish for lack of knowledge "If your christian life is based on presumption: I believe it and I receive it yet nothing is happening, you need understanding. My aim is to spread the truth that lies may die a natural death.

In your walk with God, FAITH is the door but OBEDIENCE is the distance from the door to the sit of power, protection & provision. Joel 2:11~ Those who carry out his command are powerful.

https://www.facebook.com/103231098832837/posts/134731862349427/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Spirit Of Lust Part 8 / Divinely Made I / I Really Want To Get Close To God And Know Him More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.