Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift (1018 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Buys 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser Worth N110 Million / Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift by JoyReportsOnlin: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Celebrity barman, Pascal Okechukwu, Cubana Chief Priest gifts his dear wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu a brand-new Mercedes-Benz G-class for her birthday.

Taking to his Instagram page, the nightlife king shared a video of the luxury whip he acquired for his darling wife in view of her birthday that will be coming up in a few days.

Chief Priest revealed that his wife demanded a Benz as a birthday present and he decided to get her one of the best.

Sharing the video, he wrote:

“Asked My Woman @_deangels What She Wants For Her Birthday, She Said Get Me A Benz, It’s Few Days To Her Bday� So I Called @naijacarshop And He Made It Happen, Congrats�Baby It’s A F**kin G-Class Of The 63’s Above All It’s A Freaky AMG, Now You Can Roar Like A Lioness� That You Are.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY_epvylYDW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIpQ1EQe1Q

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift by pyyxxaro: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2022
The guy wear chain for leg oh

Naaa waaaaaa undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift by Laggafin: 4:19am On Jan 22, 2022
They are balling
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Buys Wife A Brand-new Mercedes-benz G-class As Birthday Gift by Funmmyastic: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Getting Married Soon - Davido / Romantic Scene Of Lizzy Gold And Yul Edochie Spark Reactions / Actor Daniel Etim Effiong’s Wife Addresses Those Crushing On Her Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.