Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention (11704 Views)

Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Fake Delegates’ Lists Threaten APC’s Presidential Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by bluecircle470: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
Evil dead party

Foolish ibo girl
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Vistra40: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

This is what is killing our democracy, delegate system...

Shame on Buhari for bowing to pressure of the evil Governors in refusing non delegate direct primaries

Buhari knows what he wants and who he wants to succeed him. Hence, his working with the governors to ensure his wish is granted

1 Like

Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Kissiemu(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2022
mrvitalis:
Fear north they intentionally funded those factions in strategic states for this times

Jega is already in another party holding it down in case they lose ...talks with kwankwaso , tambuwal are in motion in case that option comes

Electronic transmission accepted to prevent southerners from rigging because we are not united and would be divided

Unless south is united with equity and justice north rules for ever
Wait. I thought you are a PDP/IPOB man? I am just surprised to see you commenting here. I am just saying. It's not that I have anything against u... just surprised.
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Kissiemu:

Wait. I thought you are a PDP/IPOB man? I am just surprised to see you commenting here. I am just saying. It's not that I have anything against... just surprised.
I'm an Igbo man who wants Igbo nation as an independent or semi independent region

I'm not ipob but I'm certainly not again them tho
If bandits n boko haram can be freed ipob deserve VIP treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Na wa
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by id2019(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Crispson:
It is well
Are you interested or know someone who wants to study/work in the UK and travel with your spouse? Check my signature.
Do u have Uk link ?
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Kissiemu(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm an Igbo man who wants Igbo nation as an independent or semi independent region

I'm not ipob but I'm certainly not again them tho
If bandits n boko haram can be freed ipob deserve VIP treatment
Now you are confusing me...
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by kayusely70(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

Shame on Buhari for bowing to pressure of the evil Governors in refusing non delegate direct primaries

You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by fergie001: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Which Enyinnaya Harbour?

Will he send delegates from the grave?

Kingsley Ononogbu is the new man there (Ikechi Emenike is fully in-charge).

garfield1
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Penguin2: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

Did you listen to speakers at town hall meeting on Electoral Act that was aired live on TV?

Or u don’t even have a TV?

1 Like

Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by garfield1: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2022
fergie001:
Which Enyinnaya Harbour?

Will he send delegates from the grave?

Kingsley Ononogbu is the new man there (Ikechi Emenike is fully in-charge).

garfield1

How can emenike be in charge when ouk and ogah are there
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Kissiemu:

Now you are confusing me...
I know . .but the the lowest I can go....any lower my IQ is damaged
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by fergie001: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2022
garfield1:

How can emenike be in charge when ouk and ogah are there
Buni recognised the Emenike faction. Funny thing is that all the strong politicians in the APC Abia (OUK, Donatus, Iheanacho Obioma, Adighije, Nkechi Nwaogu, Ogah, Otti) lost out.

Only Nkiru Onyejeocha stuck with the Emenike faction.
garfield1:

No,nwankpa faction is the authentic one
You can confirm.....Nwankpa is even out, his faction conducted an election and Iheanacho Obioma won but they lost out to Emenike's faction that was recognised by the APC HQs.

Enyinnaya Harbour of the Emenike's faction won but he died last year November...then the HQs conducted another for his replacement this month that was won by Kingsley Ononogbu.
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by garfield1: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
fergie001:

Buni recognised the Emenike faction.

No,nwankpa faction is the authentic one
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Thebigheart: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Wahala no too much. You can't organize your house and you want to organize Nigeria as a Nation.
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by ButterBurger: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
The truth is some people will benefit from the postponement when some people wil fall from patient.
All man for himself
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by jimter44(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2022
They have started causing confusion among themselves.
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by ityP(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
techmo:
cool

This your cry na small. Wait for primaries
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by Halo22: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fuji... House of confusion.
Re: Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Strange bedfellows fighting for power in their party.

That is the definition of Apc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And Sultan Of Sokoto At National Security Seminar (Photos) / Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.