Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Long Before I Become Flexible? Merits/Exercise Types - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Before I Become Flexible? Merits/Exercise Types (227 Views)

Meet The African Tribe That Are Experts In “penís” Enlargement Long Before / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Before I Become Flexible? Merits/Exercise Types by wiki15(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2022
There comes a day or two in a human's life when they would look into the mirror and a stiff pole would stare back at them. Ouch. A whole lot of people end at this ouch level. Some hit Google and it dies there. Some, still, go on to do something about it. At the end of this post, we would separate between people who go on to do something about it and people who actually do something in order to become flexible.

How long before I become flexible?

Flexibility: Asking the right question

First of all, stiffness is in your head. Nobody is totally stiff; nay, nobody is devoid of some form of flexibility. It takes some flexibility to lift a glass of water to your mouth and to stand (ouch) and sit down (ouch).

So the question may be, how long before I become more flexible? Or, how long before I become less stiff? How long before I don't have to wince when I bend to pick something up or reach for my bra. If moving gives you pains in your joints and you are not yet 75, you need to talk to your doctor.

We are looking at stiffness that is not flexible enough (for you).

As you may well know, flexibility is a form f fitness. So, generally speaking, how flexible are you can be a question of how fit are you. Either way, let's do this.

Are there benefits to being flexible?

Yes, there are a couple of benefits for being flexible beyond starring at the mirror and judging you and hating you.

1. Flexibility helps you become more mobile. You move quicker with springs in your legs. You can't be old at 32.

2. You avoid light brushes and injuries when you are flexible.

3. You will sit comfortably over a long period i.e on a flight.

4. You do better on the dance floor when you are flexible.

Continue reading... https://nowfitter.com/how-long-become-flexible/

(1) (Reply)

Healthcare: Ogun Pays N200m Grant For Basic Healthcare For The Poor / What's Your Favorite Way To Vape Concentrates? / Blood Ciculatory Machine That Cures Terminal Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.