Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) (41958 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
WriterNig:
Nigeria's biggest music stars Davido and Wizkid may have set aside their differences as they were spotted hugging each other at a nightclub in Lagos.

The two who have had a very bitter-sweet relationship for years hugged each other in the presence of their crew members.

Wearing a white T-shirt and red face cap, Davido and Wizkid kept whispering into each other's ears as they hugged for what seemed like forever.

@Wizkidsource

Thier business, na how I go take make stew and rice this weekend dey my mind now
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol. They had beef before?

Bloggers ehn.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Smartguy20(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is so touching....just so emotional wink
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by tydi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Davido trying to steal wizkid diamonds.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Bebson007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol igbo inspiration involve.
These two can't settle beef, reasons why they are trending in the first place. This is showbiz, If they settle and even go as far as dropping songs together, forget it men. They are gone for good. They are gaining from the beef massively.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by aikyg(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
What st*pid beed? Two people that God blessed in the midst of many people who are far more talented than they are. They are still busy doing childish beef. Please!
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by PaedophileProph: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Where do you stay

nanauju:
FLASH SALES ON OUR OUR TABLET TODAY!

Previous price -25k
Today’s price -20k

Basic specifications

4000MAH BATTERY

1)ANDROID 9.0 Operating system

2)RAM- 2GB

3)ROM- 16GB

5)WIFI SUPPORT

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
The 2 of them sabi wetin dem dey do. grin
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by nathyx(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Za alcohol must have hit the right places grin grin
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
There's no beef. They are just not close. They must not be friends.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jostoman:
bad Belle

Lol. You're not serious grin
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
They should go get a room

Wizkid respects OBO sha o....see hug and telling him no mind all these beef insinuated na for d grams. Davido replying u na baba na i love u bro

1 Like

Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
two businessmen, the real omoluabi...
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Gidagreen(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Some one mentioned up there that "standing fan" is better than Davido and Wizkid fan. I had to read it again to be sure what standing fan is.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Babaj145(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Its obvious davido loves and lowkey respects wizkid more..he has always wanted to be close with wizzy...na wizzy just dey do anyhow since grin
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Dedemworld: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abeg Joor, when is Nigeria vs Biafra AFCON playing their match
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Is04970: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's what alcohol can do. Let's see how they relate when they sober up.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by sallylet(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can I get one in kano?

FLASH SALES ON OUR OUR TABLET TODAY!

Previous price -25k
Today’s price -20k

Basic specifications

4000MAH BATTERY

1)ANDROID 9.0 Operating system

2)RAM- 2GB

3)ROM- 16GB

5)WIFI SUPPORT

7inches device

Supports Google Chrome, playstore, inbuilt browser, YouTube, Google map, camera, video player, Gmail, email, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more[/quote]
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Josephkabila12: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's good
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
E no pass like that.

We all are strangers in this world and will sure go back to our creator some day.

So there is no point keeping grudges.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by orlaglobal234: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
And soo what? we should go and do thanks giving in the church because of their reunite or hugging?

If they like they should fight each other till eternity it doesn't concern me, my problem now is that how to stop Tinubu from become president of Nigeria
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
More love, less ego
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by iamL(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Which beef?
Talk of beef talk abt the like of 2pac, notorious BIG, 50 cents.

Wiz and David are just yahoo yahoo noise makers.

Gud say Dem don get sense.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by nanauju(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Where do you stay

Lagos
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Realhommie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Babaj145:
Its obvious davido loves and lowkey respects wizkid more..he has always wanted to be close with wizzy...na wizzy just dey do anyhow since grin
Yea, David loves and respects Wizzy. Infact, he's a huge fan of Wizzy.

No be say Wizzy dey do anyhow, he just doesn't like attention as much as David, and you know David na Popular demand while Wizzy is a private person to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Germi9: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Loewe:
I foresee them fighting again. Davido is too emotional, Wizkid is too self determined... undecided
They never fought…its you the fans that are fighting on their behalf
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Babaj145(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Realhommie:
Yea, David loves and respects Wizzy. Infact, he's a huge fan of Wizzy.

No be say Wizzy dey do anyhow, he just doesn't like attention as much as David, and you know David na Popular demand while Wizzy is a private person to a large extent.

But he flows very well with burna na, and we both know burna ain't that much of a private person either....i understand your point though, in the end i can't blame wizzy for anything, truth is we can't like everybody..its not an obligation..
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nonsense. How can two grown men with children be 'beefing?' Please, don't bring toxic American culture to Africa...it is disgusting.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's Great!
Katakata and gbosagbosa has not helped anyone.

What they both Seriously need now is to Embrace the Love JESUS Christ gave on the Cross of Calvary.

What they both need now is to amend their ways, Repent from all these lifestyles that glorifies the devil and Surrender Genuiely to the Lordship of JESUS Christ. So that they can be Saved and make Heaven.

No more, no less.
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by lesbiconverter: 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wizkid doesn't beef anyone, na that spoilt brat they think otherwise for clout
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by LaJoe2: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
How many times?
Re: Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) by Realhommie(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Babaj145:

But he flows very well with burna na, and we both know burna ain't that much of a private person either....i understand your point though, in the end i can't blame wizzy for anything, truth is we can't like everybody..its not an obligation..
I was going to say the bolded to respond to the burna part. You get?

You can't like or flow with everybody same way. People bond differently. It would be much more easy for Wizzy to flow and vibe With Burna than with David. David na Aje wey just dey do gragra but the others na street. Orientation go sure different, lifestyle too before all of them begin see bread..

The reason i will defend Wizzy is coz we're so much alike in terms of personality traits. It's same 16th July so i understand him even without him saying a word. I was already a huge fan of his before i found out we shame same birth date. We're family oriented people and are very loyal to friendship and family. Not many friends and also not quick to befriend people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkemakonam Mojekwu Flaunts Much Cleavage / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.