Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha (1198 Views)

Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Truthsoldier(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning nairalanders

This morning going to work I boarded a public transport, sat in the front with the driver and someone else,and in the usual driver-passenger discussion, the driver speaking in Igbo pointed to a burning debris,disgustingly he said that it is a burning corpse of robbers caught.

On Wednesday this week two robbers were burnt along MMC road Onitsha, at Upper Iweka,there is a decomposing stench of bodies in gutters,robbers caught for stealing.

Last year around November a thief was caught where I live,and before we could say Jack Robinson he was burnt to death agonizingly.

People are mobbed for things like stealing food,I don't encourage stealing but the rate of jungle justice in Anambra is becoming alarming,now in Onitsha if you come to see black ash or smoke on the road then know that suspiciously it must be a burning corpse.

Please it's irritating.
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by chatinent: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
The rate of stealing should reduce too. Well, stealing food shouldn't be punishable by death but another man's sweat is not a playground for theft.

Good riddance it is to armed robbers!

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Ihedinuwa69(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Ifuru ụmụ otú
Ha adịghị asi ndo oo
Otú enwero joy at all
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Danjikanbauchi: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
I don't support jungle justice but the thieves deserve to die that way, thos guys are very heartless, they don't think twice before killing their victims some will even laugh at your pains after robbing and rape.

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by FuckDModz: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jungle justice is the only way to stop yahoo boys. When we are done roasting armed robbers, we will descend on yahoo boys.

If you're a yahoo boy out there, your days are numbered.
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Polynek(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
If an arm robber do u something, you no go think of creating Dix thread
If u are alive oo angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Obyangel: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truthsoldier:

This morning going to work I boarded a public transport, sat in the front with the driver and someone else,and in the usual driver-passenger discussion, the driver speaking in Igbo pointed to a burning debris,disgustingly he said that it is a burning corpse of robbers caught.

On Wednesday this week two robbers were burnt along MMC road Onitsha, at Upper Iweka,there is a decomposing stench of bodies in gutters,robbers caught for stealing.

Last year around November a thief was caught where I live,and before we could say Jack Robinson he was burnt to death agonizingly.

People are mobbed for things like stealing food,I don't encourage stealing but the rate of jungle justice in Anambra is becoming alarming,now in Onitsha if you come to see black ash or smoke on the road then know that suspiciously it must be a burning corpse.

Please it's irritating.

Bro, I support jungle justice in onitsha and it's environs. Na grade 10 robbers full there.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by big7: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Make the So called thief's sef stop to dey thief... No body go come your house come run jungle justice on top you if you no thief na..

You should be advising them to stop the stealing to avoid being lynched.. Boys got no joy out there rn in Nigeria.. Everywhere hard for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
If u know what those nkpor boys are doing in onitsha u will have a rethink on this post.

U cant sit outside with your valueables here in onitsha or even move on the road at night without been mobed by boys in tricycle.

Last tuesday that nmk was in court those boys mobbed some girls at dmgs roundabout me and my brother witnessed it live before we will go close to m &c around stock exchange the same tricycle mobbed a boy standing on the road they were 5 in number.

the boy was alone i took a big stick from a suya mans fire and raced towards them because they are usually not armed their strength is in numbers or they carry machete at times on sighting me and my brother running to aid the boy because the boy alone put up alot of resistance even as they broke bottle on the boys head but they were 4 one refuse to come down i think thats their getaway driver.

We they say us charging towards them they hit him with a club the phone fell and they took it jumped in the tricycle and sped off had it been we were not around nibble we could have caught up with them atleast my target was to kill the first one i got close so.

Had it been i snuffed life out of any of them will u call it jungle justice because i felt very bad about it for the boy and the girls how can youths refuse to work because igbo people are afraid of everything then u think u can use it against them.

Though am not igbo in my state we chase thieves head on because i am a native man and god is with me bullet and knife cannot penetrate my body

5 Likes

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by annayawchee: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oga.... Wrong analysis

The jungle justice thing reduced the rate of armed robbery in onitsha..

Around Sept- Dec 2020 fegge , odoakpu, upper iweka, mcc and it's environs were no go areas..

They rob people in broad day light without fear but since the burning started they've learnt.

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by RealistRedpiler: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Truthsoldier:

Please it's irritating.

Tell your tribe, abakiliki people to leave anambra state and stop stealing.
Jungle justice is still the best
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
Jungle justice is the only way to stop yahoo boys. When we are done roasting armed robbers, we will descend on yahoo boys.

I don't support internet fraud but how many of your corrupt L.G.A politicians have you burnt.?
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Jungle justice is not good at all but thieves deserve punishment. Serious one o
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by LILTJAY: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Op all criminals deserve it
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nwaotu10(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Did you notice how crime reduced drastically in Onitsha?
I support the jungle justice.

Otu enwero joy atall.

If you're one of the criminals, see you see tire!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nwaotu10(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2022
headbasher96:
If u know what those nkpor boys are doing in onitsha u will have a rethink on this post.

U cant sit outside with your valueables here in onitsha or even move on the road at night without been mobed by boys in tricycle.

Last tuesday that nmk was in court those boys mobbed some girls at dmgs roundabout me and my brother witnessed it live before we will go close to m &c around stock exchange the same tricycle mobbed a boy standing on the road they were 5 in number.

the boy was alone i took a big stick from a suya mans fire and raced towards them because they are usually not armed their strength is in numbers or they carry machete at times on sighting me and my brother running to aid the boy because the boy alone put up alot of resistance even as they broke bottle on the boys head but they were 4 one refuse to come down i think thats their getaway driver.

We they say us charging towards them they hit him with a club the phone fell and they took it jumped in the tricycle and sped off had it been we were not around nibble we could have caught up with them atleast my target was to kill the first one i got close so.

Had it been i snuffed life out of any of them will u call it jungle justice because i felt very bad about it for the boy and the girls how can youths refuse to work because igbo people are afraid of everything then u think u can use it against them.

Though am not igbo in my state we chase thieves head on because i am a native man and god is with me bullet and knife cannot penetrate my body

It's obvious the op is not onistha resident.

Imagine what would've become of Awada, nkpor, Tarzan, obosi, Enu Onitsha etc if not for jungle justice.

Any criminal deserved to be burnt alive.
Country hard, you come wan still collect the one wey I dey manage.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by FuckDModz: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2022
BABYharder:

I don't support internet fraud but how many of your corrupt L.G.A politicians have you burnt.?

You have to start from somewhere. Who do you think eventually becomes the LGA politicians?

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2022
FuckDModz:

You have to start from somewhere. Who do you think eventually becomes the LGA politicians?
If we're to start then check well, your cousin or that inlaw you know might be into yahoo
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Joshua999: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Your papa as if you no get relative or family member wey dey do m hypocrite quote author=FuckDModz kisspost=109591124]Jungle justice is the only way to stop yahoo boys. When we are done roasting armed robbers, we will descend on yahoo boys.

If you're a yahoo boy out there, your days are numbered. [/quote]
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by FuckDModz: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
BABYharder:

If we're to start then check well, your cousin or that inlaw you know might be into yahoo

I don't have any problem putting down fraudsters even if they are my blood.
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by FuckDModz: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Joshua999:
Your papa as if you no get relative or family member wey dey do m hypocrite quote author=FuckDModz kisspost=109591124]Jungle justice is the only way to stop yahoo boys. When we are done roasting armed robbers, we will descend on yahoo boys.

I know your father is a criminal, but you don't have to go that way boy.

If you insist on following your father's footsteps, both of you will eventually be put down like rats.
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
FuckDModz:

I don't have any problem putting down fraudsters even if they are my blood.
shocked
Contest for 2023 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Bigpapi: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
FuckDModz:

Your Mama smelling TOTO
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by kansoboy: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
If u thief, dem burn u..simply
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nwaotu10:

It's obvious the op is not onistha resident.

Imagine what would've become of Awada, nkpor, Tarzan, obosi, Enu Onitsha etc if not for jungle justice.

Any criminal deserved to be burnt alive.
Country hard, you come wan still collect the one wey I dey manage.

thank god say una wey dey onitsha dey here the see how this boys the operate
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Joshua999: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
FuckDModz:

Lol who b boy and what do you do for living fool
I know your father is a criminal, but you don't have to go that way boy.

If you insist on following your father's footsteps, both of you will eventually be put down like rats.
Re: Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha by Joshua999: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
FuckDModz:

They fool yourself I don't have any problem putting down fraudsters even if they are my blood.

(1) (Reply)

How Ifeoluwa Was Killed And Beheaded In Abeokuta.. Video / How We Were Beaten, Harassed Over Coloured Hair - Benue Ladies Narrate (VIDEO) / I Had To Pray First Before Cutting My Victim's Neck- Kidnapper Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.