Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Bonny Light Crude Oil Direct Loading(procedures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bonny Light Crude Oil Direct Loading(procedures) (833 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / OKI Vegetable Cooking Oil Direct From Malaysia / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Direct Loading(procedures) by chux76(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
CONTRACT PROCEDURE:

 Seller and buyer sign and seal contract with full banking details and forward same to their respective banks

 Buyer releases to seller, CPA and Q88 of the vessel with ATL and charter invoice

 Seller confirms the document and clears the buyer’s vessel into the terminal for loading. (Buyer’s supercargo and inspector should be in the vessel to witness the loading and conduct Q&Q on the product)

 Seller loads the buyer’s vessel

 Upon confirmation of the product in the buyer’s vessel, buyer pays to seller the security and clearance fee of $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

 Seller confirms the payment and clears the vessel to sail to Cotonou waters for final Q&Q

 Buyer pays for the product according to the Q & Q report
Vessel sails to the buyer’s port of discharge

Only SERIOUS and RWA buyers,Mandates.Facilitators need contact me

Chux

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz / How The Big Churches In Nigeria Beat Businesses In The Marketing & Promotion War / Ispat Steel Company Suspended By Son For Poor Quality Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.