Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Let's Talk Movies : After Earth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk Movies : After Earth (214 Views)

Let’s Talk!!! Skiibii Vs Dice Ailes: Who Is A Better Singer?? / Nigerians, Let's Talk. / Let's Talk Website Statistics Plugins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Movies : After Earth by KingOfTheDamned: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2022
So its Saturday , no work today so i decided to sit down and watch TV in the sitting room..

DSTV decided to grace my eye balls with the movie irled After Earth grin straing Will Smith

I remember when this movie came out 9 years ago I tried Watching it then and fell asleep, and the same thing is happening this morning grin

Man this movie is terrible... Everytime I have tried to watch this movie my brain starts to rebel againt my eye balls and they automatically shut each other down.

Feeling the issue was from myself i decided to Google "why is the movie after earth so boring " lo and behold every single result Giogle brought forth rated rhe movie extremely low grin you can imagine my relief at knowing I wasn't the only one who hates this movie.

I mean where do I start from in naming everything wrong with this turd sandwich of a movie ?

1. Jaden smith: Will smith's talentless crust of a son features beside his father is this junk of a movie. I mean from his days in karate kid I know this kid was a blackhole of talent... I meant the angel giving out talents when he was created decided to skip this child. undecided

2. Will Smiths performance : Will who is normal charismatic delivered a performance best akin to rigor mortise in this movie. I mean it felt like watching a corpse turn white undecided

3. The special effects: I am pretry sure they hired the Nollywood special effects team to handle the effects for this movie because end result is laughable . Its so bad that every time and space ship came on I just laughed out loud at the garbage I was seeing.

4. The plot of the movie: basically father and retarded son crash on a planet and retarded son has to climb to top of the mountain to send a rescue signal before his period starts . That's it, that's the whole movie plot.

I have tried to see numerous times and can't seem to understand why I have..

Oh well I stopped watching 20 minutes in.. since release of this movie in 2013 I have never rbeen able to watch it from beginning to end. Perhaps one day I will be able to withstand the visual & mental torture till the end

Re: Let's Talk Movies : After Earth by Officialzito: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nah bro, u just too damned wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility For Teens? / Enugu State Water Supply In Enugu Nigeria Water Tanker Supply Tanker In Enugu / 1000 Instagram Followers For N900, 1000 Instagram Likes For N600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.