Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu (18992 Views)

Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello / ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Ebubu: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
twilliamx:
Stereotype Nigerian building. I don't know how a school with architects as lecturers and student can't design an edifice for their school as an assignment...
beats me

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by boyfrank: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gburu Gburu and inferior outdated buildings are like 5 and 6. I don't know if the man ever travels out of Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by chijiokecosmos: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Celebrating mediocre will be the bane of Nigeria.

Some private primary schools looks better than the structures am seeing here.
One thing I have noticed about the present administration in Enugu, is their penchant for inferior infrastructures.

During Chime's administration, this should be a primary school block.

Enugu state is in the hands of photographer's and bloggers.
Uchu
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by henronwe: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
This water issue is a protracted challenge that Ugwuanyi's administration is working tirelessly to bring to an end. As I type, work is ongoing. You should visit water corporation to see things yourself.
Landmack:
All these ones no too concern us. Has Ugwuanyi provided adequate water for ndi Enugu yet?

Your pple are lamenting too much online.

Yesterday Enugu trended for the wrong reasons again

What is this?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Frenchkiss564: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
twilliamx:
Stereotype Nigerian building. I don't know how a school with architects as lecturers and student can't design an edifice for their school as an assignment...

God bless you for this.

I am always displeased by Nigeria's poor taste of architecture, it always these boring lack lustre, designs.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by henronwe: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
How do you look look at grandeur and call it inferior? I bet you'll say otherwise when you visit the site yourself. God bless Enugu State.
boyfrank:
Gburu Gburu and inferior outdated buildings are like 5 and 6. I don't know if the man ever travels out of Nsukka.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by boyfrank: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
henronwe:
How do you look look at these grandeur and call them inferior? I bet you'll say otherwise when you visit the site yourself. God bless Enugu State.

U call this colonial era design, grandeur?
ndi banyi sef
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by crossfm: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
chijiokecosmos:
Uchu

Gbagbuo gi.

I don't blame you,its psychophacy that is killing us in Nigeria. You know am right but ...
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by henronwe: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
You forgot that Chime's administration saw the light of oil boom. Things have changed now.

What I'm seeing here is magnificent, as opposed to the mediocre you called it. You may want to visit the site for better view; camera filters could be a facade, sometimes.
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Celebrating mediocre will be the bane of Nigeria.

Some private primary schools looks better than the structures am seeing here.
One thing I have noticed about the present administration in Enugu, is their penchant for inferior infrastructures.

During Chime's administration, this should be a primary school block.

Enugu state is in the hands of photographer's and bloggers.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Patohh1: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Try to make extra cash

https://socialea-d.xyz/280707306494
No long cap�
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by marshalnnamani: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
It is not antiquated bro, I blame the quality of the poor camera which makes it appear as a sham grandeur. I have visited the site and can boldly say that the structures are magnificent in real life than they look through the eyes of the lens.
Mrkumareze:
Outdated architecture, we need modern structure.. Uamhi is the only man that gives me joy with his taste for good structure..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by crossfm: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
henronwe:
You forgot that Chime's administration saw the light of oil boom. Things have changed now.

What I'm seeing here is magnificent, as opposed to the mediocre you called it. You may want to visit the site for better view; camera filters could be a facade, sometimes.

Thanks bro.

Am talking about a holistic view of projects executed in Enugu state. The design should look more esthetic and different from the traditional settings of how schools use to be for crying out loud. This 21century.
As for the oil boom you talked about, I guess Ebonyi state is not part of Nigeria. Look at the Nsukka township stadium and tell me that is a stadium.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Brimstone77: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
mcbreeze:

You are right. Isi-Uzo is seriously lacking in infrastructure. I wish Mr. Governor can tar Eha-Alumona ring that connects Mbu to Nsukka town. It will help to expose Isi Ụzọ more for investment.

Exactly,it will be of best interest to connect from eha alumona junction to nkwo neke in isi uzo,it will fasten development both in what alumona,mbu and isi uzo at large..

And also build a mega infrastructure in any of the village I mentioned above,it will attract development to both ndi isi uzo and eha alumona ..

Higher institution, factory or even some head quarter of some government agencies should be relocated to mbu.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brimstone77:

This is a welcome development..

But please enugu state should carry ndi isi uzo and ndi mbu in particular along in their infrastructural developments..

As we speak there is no state infrastructure in mbu.

The last time I went there for occasion they place seriously need urgent intervention..

Please,you are in Enugu East.
Talk to Chimaroke your Senator
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Brimstone77: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
tiwasiaife:

Please,you are in Enugu East.
Talk to Chimaroke your Senator

Guess all the infrastructure in your zone was built by your Senate's and reps..?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by marshalnnamani: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't be deceived by Umahi’s infrastructural prowess. I honestly laud his efforts but then, I analyse issues as a realist and not from a certain angle.

I was marveled by Umahi’s infrastructural strides and began to wonder why ndi Ebonyi are in every nook and cranny of Enugu, Anambra etc. trying to make ends meet. If their state were a paradise as we see it, Ebonyians do not need to travel.

From my findings, I understood that the poverty rate in Ebonyi is critical.

Umahi is using his company to do the work, enriching himself while ignoring budding companies. Thus the money is not circulating. He is focusing on one aspect of governance - infrastructure, while the rest wallow in laxity. Umahi has also slashed the salary of civil servants and channeled the money to infrastructure. Hence Ebonyi is not growing.

Don't judge from a surface level my brother, ndi Ebonyi are suffering.
crossfm:

Thanks bro.

Am talking about a holistic view of projects executed in Enugu state. The design should look more esthetic and different from the traditional settings of how schools use to be for crying out loud. This 21century.
As for the oil boom you talked about, I guess Ebonyi state is not part of Nigeria. Look at the Nsukka township stadium and tell me that is a stadium.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by crossfm: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
marshalnnamani:
Don't be deceived by Umahi’s infrastructural prowess. I honestly laud his efforts but then, I analyse issues as a realist and not from a certain angle.

I was marveled by Umahi’s infrastructural strides and began to wonder why ndi Ebonyi are in every nook and cranny of Enugu, Anambra etc. trying to make ends meet. If their state were a paradise as we see it, Ebonyians do not need to travel.

From my findings, I understood that the poverty rate in Ebonyi is critical.

Umahi is using his company to do the work, enriching himself while ignoring budding companies. Thus the money is not circulating. He is focusing on one aspect of governance - infrastructure, while the rest wallow in laxity. Umahi has also slashed the salary of civil servants and channeled the money to infrastructure. Hence Ebonyi is not growing.

Don't judge from a surface level my brother, ndi Ebonyi are suffering.

I love your analysis, but what I expected was for Ugwuanyi to carry on from where Chime stopped. Even if the projects are not much,but they should be solid and stand the test of time. Give us something different. Enugu is the capital of eastern region and should stand tall.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by TrackerXL: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mad man is he using his money or what is worth celebrate in particular about this as you foolish igbo always say when you see projects by ElRufia Sanwo Ganduje etc.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by IGBOSON1: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can't this man build a different, more modern type of public building!?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Nchenches: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kudos for the people of Enugu state.

Clan politics would not allow Imo politicians add value to the state's university teaching hospital, more than 20 years after the teaching hospital was established at Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by stasius: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
What is the need after ESUT parklane was modernized and upgraded

Why the waste of funds?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Uncleshaga(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Enugu state is in the hands of God
Weldone my Governor
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by vikstandon(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you go through school, great schools o,not glorified miracle centres where they write exams for you, and you are taught by great mentors and you truly allow the school to go through you, sir, you won't type what you just typed up there sir wink

If you have 'gone' to school and still turned out to be a person who keep making horrible decisions, you went to school for leisure and not for knowledge. Being educated in the true meaning means value of knowledge has been added to you and you are under obligation to use the value added to you positively. If you don't, you are not educated in the true sense of going to school.

That's why I always counsel folks to go to great schools,meet great mentors and study very hard to finish with great grades. Those experiences that cost you a lot are worth showcasing, defending and guiding jealously in all you do after leaving school because the school remains in you for life wink

My friend...getting knowledge isn't compulsory you apply it positively.
Morality is what helps you do that. That is the sense of all my write-up.
Japanese teach their children morality, that is why crime is on the low... That is what we all should keep trumpeting.
Leave this school of a thing...we have glorified it a whole lot.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Succeszy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
OP...I dnt see anything worldclass about that Buildings

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by newoffer: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Only to build structures. Student and professor cannot proffer solutions to common mosquito bite. School wan be like waste of time. Go ask people working in customer care.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by asanausana91: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
What is world class in this building.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by shantti(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
They have torn ESUT apart. Engineering is in imt, management is in msp, medicine is in parklane, now they want to carry medine to Igbo Eno.
Why is it that whenever an enugu governor comes in, he will try to carry Esut to his home town, chimaroke did it, Sullivan tried but it didn't work, now gburugburu
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Young042galaxy: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
shantti:
They have torn ESUT apart. Engineering is in imt, management is in msp, medicine is in parklane, now they want to carry medine to Igbo Eno.
Why is it that whenever an enugu governor comes in, he will try to carry Esut to his home town, chimaroke did it, Sullivan tried but it didn't work, now gburugburu
Engineering and management science have moved to agbani.
Management science moved about 3yrs ago while engineering moved down last year.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by NoGirlfriend: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
government project wey breeze and wind go scatter
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by Panda7(m): 1:30am On Jan 23, 2022
world class indeed
Nigeria => hype
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu by chukel(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Always building and celebrating bland projects. No style, no finesse, no beauty. Architectural emptiness. Compare with Ganduje's cancer center.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.