Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha (36330 Views)

See States Where Peter Obi Failed To Secure 25% Of The Votes. / States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes / Reno Omokri Slamed Peter Obi Again. Obi Lives In Lagos, Not Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by kayperry: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2022
okpanachil:

Maybe you should research about the strides he made in public service.
Peter is the only Governor since 1999 who moves around freely and without security.He has no corruption cases against him( forget that claim of N250m in his convoy,it's hog wash, Peter even wrote to the IG then to investigate it and it was bunkum).

He may not have all the solutions to Nigerias current problems but he is still the best amongst the options we have.

During his reign as Governor,only Fashola came close. Go figure.

I don't know how you came about fashola cummin 2nd and asides making a name for himself, his strides seems to have benefitted him more than it did to people of anambra .... what should we make of that cheesy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/

i have no intention to make this about peter obi, my point is that its time we as electorates start to look beyond, sanwo olu parks to buy bolli, he is humble i will vote for him, when last as anyone seen fayose fry ankara undecided all those are antics by politicians PRO to sway gullible nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by aspabay(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

I lived in Ogun
Fine, let those who have answers say it.

The habit of comparing a failure with another failure to prove whatever point is baseless.
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Are you aware this man owned a bank before he was governor? I just wanted to remind you so you'd stop all the needless posts, which were politically motivated. I had flown same aircraft with this man a couple of times. He was always seated at the economy side. No orderly, only him and his newspapers. He's one of the few who can fix this country, going by his antecedents as fidelity bank oga and as governor. If he comes out to contest, I'd vote him...mind you, I no be yibooo, so think well before you hit me back.

Nwokem jiri ya nwayoo.
Obi need to stop telling unnecessary lies and embarrassing claims.

I drive past his country home at Agulu and I know when that house was built or renovated….when did he build the present house in his Agulu ancestral home? Be honest…that’s if you actually know him well. When was that house built?…when he was an oga at Fidelity or as a governor?

Obi doesn’t need to tell Nigerians how many watches, shoes or shirt that he has….infact if he has only one pair of shoes, it’ll be very embarrassing for someone like him to broadcast it….Shoes/footwears are meant to be changed…imagine an Obi with just a pair of shoes coming to your home or a place where he has to remove them at the door…Nwanne those pair of shoes would be health disaster.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
aspabay:

Fine, let those who have answers say it.

The habit of comparing a failure with another failure to prove whatever point is baseless.

Failure as in Amosun and looting as in tinubu
I understand now , now craw back under the bridge bro
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Prettypearl021(f): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2022
I worked at Sam mbakwe airport and he's a regular user of that airport.
This man doesn't fly first class because he believes it's a waste of resources.
There's a time students from futo came for rag day at the airport... Fortunately for them he was traveling that day, they came to him to greet him( expecting cash as usual).
He advised them, prayed for them and gave them 10k in total, if they decide to share that money, swears each person will go with about 5h( he counted them himself)... As the student were leaving, other people including some workers outside approached him, baba told them he doesn't just release money anyhow, that he has contributed to the students because they had a reason for it...
Naso people begin dey discharge..
Started wearing his shoes in his car without security unlike other top guys that do visit the airport with convoys ....
I met this man one day and I saw good reasons why people do say he is frugal with resources.
okpanachil:

The difference is Peter has always been very frugal with resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Svoboda(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
So much accolade from many tunnel vision praisesingers for a man who failed to conduct a single LGA election in anambra state while he was gov, yet has the solutions to all the structural defects of our federation. Also, Peter Obi promoted the inherent denominational segregation in Anambra politics and concretized the anglican/catholic dichotomy that has led to the fact that certain posts are reserved for certain church denominations. In fact, the less said, the better...
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Thorondor: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
I was one of Tony nwoyes financiers in PDP during the 2013 elections that brought willie to power. I didn’t like Obi for obvious reasons. But after goingvtru his records in my state I would say I respect this guy.

Besides, my closest uncle is married to his niece and on their wedding day all he gave them was 100k and a letter of recommendation to be employed anywhere.
That’s the Obi I know

1 Like

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Thorondor: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Svoboda:
So much accolade from many tunnel vision praisesingers for a man who failed to conduct a single LGA election in anambra state while he was gov, yet has the solutions to all the structural defects of our federation. Also, Peter Obi promoted the inherent denominational segregation in Anambra politics and concretized the anglican/catholic dichotomy that has led to the fact that certain posts are reserved for certain church denominations. In fact, the less said, the better...

Sorry sir. You lie about the Catholic/Anglican dichotomy. It has always been there, just that Obi pitched his tenths with his Catholic folks just like any other religion mad black man would do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Tzar(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rubbish propaganda don start again!
Over to you stupid Nigerians to swallow this BS hook, line & sinker.

1 Like

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Thorondor: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
My barber at Awka back then was always invited by Obi’s wife to give him a haircut and received 20k each he went until one day Obi saw the wife giving him a bundle of money and asked what it was for, the wife said it was for haircut and the man screamed and said that’s a workers monthly salary that is being wasted on just one hair cut which happens every 5 days. From that moment he asked the barber to buy a clipper for him and told him he’s Gona be paying him 1k every time he comes to shave him and he must ask for his money directly from him Peter Obi.
Barber had no option than to collect an like that ooo. Obi wu aka gum

2 Likes

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by aspabay(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

[s]Failure as in Amosun and looting as in tinubu
I understand now , now craw back under the bridge bro[/s]

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
aspabay:

I lived in Anambra, I ask again what did he achieve?

As if u can afford transport to Anambra , or survive in Anambra for a week
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Misterone: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
I heard the man has been very rich long before becoming governor so he can afford to pay for 250 million apartment. Worry about your own empty pocket brotherly.
whether he has money or not is not my business. what I find insulting is that he is trying to scam people. things like using only one wrist watch in 20 years when it has been proven he has used more than 10, pandora files, lying about not borrowing and saving etc. this man is a hypocrite. the other day, this Obi came out to say IPOB was not responsible for an attack but during his tenure, he was killing youths/MASSOB like rats at Akwuzu.
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Not again! People can pretend! Whitemoney taught us that in Big Brother House.

1 Like

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by aspabay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

Exactly why I left there. What would I be doing in a jungle-like state?

As bad as Ogun state is, that is where you had to run to?
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Anyone can write what was written in the Pandora papers, even my children. What matters is evidence.
Continue to defend your chosen saint. Would you have said same if it was Tinubu's name that was mentioned?
The pandora did not focus only on Nigerian thieves. Most countries of the world have started prosecuting officials indicted in pandora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by ajl: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
chatinent:
With hidden billions baa?

If the story is true, then Peter Obi know what life is all about. Which is contentment. I wouldn't mind living in a BQ if I have billions relaxing in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by ajl: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thorondor:
My barber at Awka back then was always invited by Obi’s wife to give him a haircut and received 20k each he went until one day Obi saw the wife giving him a bundle of money and asked what it was for, the wife said it was for haircut and the man screamed and said that’s a workers monthly salary that is being wasted on just one hair cut which happens every 5 days. From that moment he asked the barber to buy a clipper for him and told him he’s Gona be paying him 1k every time he comes to shave him and he must ask for his money directly from him Peter Obi.
Barber had no option than to collect an like that ooo. Obi wu aka gum

He come across as a very frugal individual. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, such individual is needed in present day Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Amadaz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
well.. i think we the electorate should give hime a chance. he doesn't look bad to me though

2 Likes

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by anonimi: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
okpanachil:
The difference is Peter has always been very frugal with resources.

I don’t think that he needs to be upfront with it given the public knowledge of his wealth, and the disappointment with other politicians who pretend to be frugal but are super corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by gidgiddy: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to defend your chosen saint. Would you have said same if it was Tinubu's name that was mentioned?
The pandora did not focus only on Nigerian thieves. Most countries of the world have started prosecuting officials indicted in pandora

Yes I would have said the same about Tinubu, particularly if they said Tinubu looted 500 million Dollars in 8 years and I know his state didnt even get that amount in 8 years
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by nku5: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chai ndi Igbo dikwa egwu grin see Peter Obi crib grin

Reminds me of Nnewi men I used to see long ago. Multi millionaires riding tiny motorbikes upandan like poor men
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by NGpatriot: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

Go and watch the video.

Better still, ask someone to explain it to you.

Peter Obi is a very rich man; he doesn't hide it.

He's not hiding his wealth, but he hid his wealth in a secrete foreign bank aka Pandora papers.

If you are not hiding your wealth, you won't lie that you have only one wristwatch when in fact you have many.

If you are not hiding your wealth, you won't lie that you have one house when in fact you have mansions all over the world.

If you are not hiding your wealth, you won't hide your money in foreign banks..

You gullible Igbos are always contradicting yourselves...
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by intruder15(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Where he learned to steal Anambra money for family business, hide some in safe havens and use SARS to kill Anambra Youths

I don't think you are from Anambra state. If you are, you shouldn't type this.
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Midastorch(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

Lol, what's the big deal about Anambra?? Is it Njokika estate, Njidema estate, Okpuno, Obinagwu ,Amawbia or Agu Awka parts of Awka or the GRA in Onitsha, the whole of Ogidi or Nnewi that an average man cannot live inpls stop fucking yourself, there's no biggie about Anambra state.....that being said, I love the Igbo spirit of always reay to do anything to make money.....but telling someone online that they can't stay in Anambra?? Abeg getat!!!
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Midastorch:

Lol, what's the big deal about Anambra?? Is it Njokika estate, Njidema estate, Okpuno, Obinagwu ,Amawbia or Agu Awka parts of Awka or the GRA in Onitsha, the whole of Ogidi or Nnewi that an average man cannot live inpls stop fucking yourself, there's no biggie about Anambra state.....that being said, I love the Igbo spirit of always reay to do anything to make money.....but telling someone online that they can't stay in Anambra?? Abeg getat!!!

If u like goggle all Anambra , for the questions u asked . U have never stepped into Anambra , be goggling
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by Midastorch(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
majamajic:

If u like goggle all Anambra , for the questions u asked . U have never stepped into Anambra , be goggling

I put it to you that I know Anambra more than you, I've visited it 21 local govt.......I know the deputy Go enors house in Enugu ukwu and I e slept in the Governor's house multiple time in Aguleri....I can tell you peter Obi nephew owns Gaga lounge on Abakaliki street
Re: Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Midastorch:

I put it to you that I know Anambra more than you, I've visited it 21 local govt.......I know the deputy Go enors house in Enugu ukwu and I e slept in the Governor's house multiple time in Aguleri....I can tell you peter Obi nephew owns Gaga lounge on Abakaliki street

Still u can't find the achievements of the best governor of Anambra till date ?
In Anambra we don't ask about achievements of any of our governors , even the weakest one among them still have us an international airport , yes the weakest
Soludu is coming in now , he has started working already
Achievements of Soludu already as Anambra governor has surpassed that of Amosun an 8 yrs governor of Ogun State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In / Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.