Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) (47600 Views)

Abia State Government Set To Bulid Fifa Standard stadium(photo) / [BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by timefarm(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2022
lexy2014:

see the simple english i am talking about? i am so glad with this comment because you ended up exonerating me of the same accusations you are making. it further buttresses my point that simple english is a big problem for you
Liar,
Just say u wanted to use the picture spice up your post on the Awka stadium.

Why talk about A and put picture of B.

I caught you, you are running helter skelter.

To your English excuse, I bet if you can comprehend it as I do you will be able to pick holes at people's seemingly innocent post but full of lies and errors.
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by novaman: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
This stadium could have been called ULTRAMODERN, but they decided use INCREDIBLE instead, that is because we now have a different interpretation for the word ULTRAMODERN in Nigeria.
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by lexy2014: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2022
timefarm:

Liar,
Just say u wanted to use the picture spice up your post on the Awka stadium.

Why talk about A and put picture of B.

I caught you, you are running helter skelter.

To your English excuse, I bet if you can comprehend it as I do you will be able to pick holes at people's seemingly innocent post but full of lies and errors.

1. U sound so hurt? What's d problem?

2. Can u point out the lies and errors that that u are referring?

3. How did u arrive at the conclusion that "wanted to use the picture spice up your post on the Awka stadium."

4. Why do u think that I want to "use the picture spice up your post on the Awka stadium"? To what end? Can u kindly explain?

5. What did I say about awka stadium? Can u kindly quote verbatim?

6. Which one is A and which one is picture B?

7. For your English lessons, kindly show me where i indicated in my post that that isnt ibadan stadium commissioned by seyi makinde?
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by Ghard(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
E Doo !
Anything with a Mercedes Benz attached standout always!
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by vicfajeze: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
ME NA FULANI,IF U EMPLOY ME NA ME GO ANNIHILATE U
IpobAntidote:

You are right oh, se be na you be may Gateman for Ojodu. grin
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by IpobAntidote: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
vicfajeze:
ME NA FULANI,IF U EMPLOY ME NA ME GO ANNIHILATE U
[/s]

Get a real job. You are FIRED.
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by tampadollarsign(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Allegedly
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by Elderniercri(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2022
TheOmoney:

Oga....pls check well
U go confirm say the 2 both of them nor dey do same level.
SARS NO BE ARMY

Wetin I dy point out b say China fit build better things too

Na we nr just wan pay the right price and/or corrupt politicians
Re: Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo) by Elderniercri(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Thanksful post=109635759]

How are you sure China built that? Most Chinese super structure are built by Germans or in cooperation with Germans.[/quote

Years ago I watched a documentary on Chinese architecture

Although it wasn’t design by Chinese but they built it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA / Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) / Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.