Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ignore This At Your Own Jeopardy, Selling Course Online To Make Money!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ignore This At Your Own Jeopardy, Selling Course Online To Make Money!! (118 Views)

N-power: Please Ignore Deployment Image In Circulation / Teach English Online To Foreign Students. Get Paid Over #180,000 Monthly. / Npower Permanency In Jeopardy: 8 Realities Volunteers Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignore This At Your Own Jeopardy, Selling Course Online To Make Money!! by gene7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
I don't know what you were thinking when you got here but...

If you've ever thought of selling a course online but you haven't begun because you're not quite sure of how to go about it or you think you'll fail... If you've began teaching and it's not turning out profitable to you... If all you have done is avoided a lot of people and links trying to get you to register for a class and you're wondering whether these online teachers are truly making money... Pay attention

Whatever category you belong, one thing is sure... If you have knowledge about any field at all, you waste a whole lot of potential when you don't read down till the end of the page
People who teach online (i mean all our business coaches and learning providers) are estimated to make about 500$ to 500000$ or more in a year. What are they doing exactly? Exchanging information for money. Whether the information is worth the money being paid for it is not the question. What's important is that they make a huge amount of money from selling courses and they succeed because they are good at it, they follow the rules.

You can replicate this if you follow the rules, if you know how exactly you can sell courses and build a profitable business around it. It's amazing how easy this is once you know what to do.

If you made it to this page, it means you have an interest. As you already can tell, I'm going to show you something remarkable. How you can build a brand and business by being a learning provider. It's not a free teaching, it will cost you coming over to join the class on telegram. I believe that is not a profound price to pay, and of course you'll have to give me your time also. With that being said... Chat me up on Telegram or WhatsApp (09036521844). If you're not on telegram, it's a really big sin and I don't know what you're doing thinking you'll make heaven this way

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 104 Cattle Rustlers, Kidnappers In Niger / Business Promoters/ Affiliate Marketers Urgently Needed / Executive Marketers Needed For A Major Travel & Tours Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.