Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do You Prefer Successful Youths Or Rich Old People? Rich Youths Vs. Rich Old Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Prefer Successful Youths Or Rich Old People? Rich Youths Vs. Rich Old Men (147 Views)

Paul Okoye: Poor Vs Rich (Photos) / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Successful Youths Or Rich Old People? Rich Youths Vs. Rich Old Men by ChinweAmaka19(f): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
No, it's not about the cars or designer wears...

In fact, I don't go deep into how they make their money

I just love to see successful youths

I can't help but admire them . It gives me a special kind of joy

There's this happiness I feel whenever I see them in their offices, business places, in their cars or even when they're attending a meeting.

I remember when I was working as a pump attendant

I get this lovey-dovey goosebumps with a huge smile on my face whenever a young lady or young guy drives in to fill his car tank.

"Aunty/Bro how much fuel do you want?"

"Fill up. Fill the tank"

Aww! That moment, all I want is to give them a big hug and say "congratulations" "just keep it up!"

I just can't help it

Omo! I dare to say that WEALTH looks better on youths than our old men.

I just love it!

On the other hand, it saddens me to see youths struggling.

Seeing able young men and ladies on the road hawking makes me sad.

The worst part? Homeless children!

Wonders how I can switch from admiring a handsome young man in a brand new Toyota car to almost shedding tears because of another handsome young man hawking on the busy street.

WEALTH, HEALTH, PROSPERITY is all I wish for our youths.

If I had a magic wand, I would wave it and grant many wishes.

I'm glad it's not possible
You know, it comes with it's disadvantage.

Look at you!

SUCCESS looks good on you!

Remember this whenever you feel down.

The world is better with you and I in it!

P.s: I am Chinwe Amaka, a content creator who is interested in creating awareness for a mental illness called Trichotillomania (a.k.a Hair-pulling disorder). I'm open to new connections too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Successful Youths Or Rich Old People? Rich Youths Vs. Rich Old Men by ChinweAmaka19(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oops! My phone was misbehaving and I chose the wrong picture embarassed undecided
ChinweAmaka19:
No, it's not about the cars or designer wears...

In fact, I don't go deep into how they make their money

I just love to see successful youths

I can't help but admire them . It gives me a special kind of joy

There's this happiness I feel whenever I see them in their offices, business places, in their cars or even when they're attending a meeting.

I remember when I was working as a pump attendant

I get this lovey-dovey goosebumps with a huge smile on my face whenever a young lady or young guy drives in to fill his car tank.

"Aunty/Bro how much fuel do you want?"

"Fill up. Fill the tank"

Aww! That moment, all I want is to give them a big hug and say "congratulations" "just keep it up!"

I just can't help it

Omo! I dare to say that WEALTH looks better on youths than our old men.

I just love it!

On the other hand, it saddens me to see youths struggling.

Seeing able young men and ladies on the road hawking makes me sad.

The worst part? Homeless children!

Wonders how I can switch from admiring a handsome young man in a brand new Toyota car to almost shedding tears because of another handsome young man hawking on the busy street.

WEALTH, HEALTH, PROSPERITY is all I wish for our youths.

If I had a magic wand, I would wave it and grant many wishes.

I'm glad it's not possible
You know, it comes with it's disadvantage.

Look at you!

SUCCESS looks good on you!

Remember this whenever you feel down.

The world is better with you and I in it!

P.s: I am Chinwe Amaka, a content creator who is interested in creating awareness for a mental illness called Trichotillomania (a.k.a Hair-pulling disorder). I'm open to new connections too.
Re: Do You Prefer Successful Youths Or Rich Old People? Rich Youths Vs. Rich Old Men by Cholls(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrity Suffers Heartbreak Days Before Wedding! ! / War Against Nigerians, See The Battle Ahead / How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.