Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons (25294 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
mu mu not everything is gragra. The Yoruba is doing underground work to release igboho, and they will surely achieve it without making noise.
Says cowardic Afonja, Igboho is roting out in Benin prison, go and rescue him, coward !!
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
then go and collect the money nah.
The Bank alert is imminent..
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
which court? That shows how Nigeria is following the rule of law and Mr president is a true Democrat. Mr man, The president have 101% capacity to influence the judgement but he allow the rule of law to take course.
The international community will strongly confirm his Democratic leadership.
It was because the international community was following the judgement...

But the US Mission, which disclosed that it is following the trial closely, declared that its officials would not attend the court.

It stated, “The US Mission Nigeria is following the trial of Nnamdi Kanu closely.  The US Department of State is limiting employees from attending public gatherings.”
https://punchng.com/us-uk-decline-kanus-request-as-observers-at-trial/?amp
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
what is your mind telling you? Tell me what boko haram is doing or has done that ipob has not done.
Imagine Boko Haram protesting on world stage, and gained sympathy acrossed the globe.

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
what are you waiting for? Carry AK and start the ipob work, we will transfer you shap shap to Ikonso location.
IPOB is not terrorist group.. Ask yourself , why's your Fulani government always refered them as separatist group on international stage instead terrorist group..

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
what is propaganda? Do you know the meaning of propaganda?
You are free to cry . I have no RIP to waste.
You fulani government are known for propaganda... For eg their recent claimed that Kanu denied being an IPOB member which isn't true speaks volumes.
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by mimi0106(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
This gullible Yoruba Muslim will always believe every propaganda emanating from Fulani government... Keep rejoicing over propaganda while the real terrorist (fulani) are busy annihilating your lots in your region..
funny how easier for you to say a lot of shits .....locust is coming which no one can handle so pray my friend ...
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by rickyrex(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

If this same people kill innocent people you will say they are dss killers
Now dss killers have been killed instead of being happy you are in pain�
Which kind human being una be sef �.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
when are they going to kill an armed robber and say it an arm robber.
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
You fulani government are known for propaganda... For eg their recent claimed that Kanu denied being an IPOB member which isn't true speaks volumes.
I thought Buhari is dead? Or KANU was scaming you?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by ablejesus26(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
rickyrex:
when are they going to kill an armed robber and say it an arm robber.

I don't know what you are saying,but one thing I am sure of is that Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
God is not an author of confusion,He will not let us fall into the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and prison excapees doing their fraud ipob, that will hang the heads of anyone who doesn't support their nonsensical fraud ipob struggle �.
Tufiaakwaa.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
IPOB is not terrorist group.. Ask yourself , why's your Fulani government always refered them as separatist group on international stage instead terrorist group..
if you a little brain you will curse the day kanu was born. The same man KANU said he is dead is the man you are accusing of offending you.
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
It was because the international community was following the judgement...

https://punchng.com/us-uk-decline-kanus-request-as-observers-at-trial/?amp
hahahaha. Us and UK cannot attend a court case with a terrorist. Do you ask yourself why the US denied Kanu request?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
The Bank alert is imminent..
hahahaha. I can see that you dont have brain. The appeal court will even order kanu to pay .
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by ufotunang: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
If it's bandits and Fulani herdsmen they cannot kill them
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaha. I can see that you dont have brain. The appeal court will even order kanu to pay .
It will shocked, you skull mining terrorist....
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaha. Us and UK cannot attend a court case with a terrorist. Do you ask yourself why the US denied Kanu request?
Says Afonja Muslim... UK representative was in the court on 18ths of January..

A representative of the British High Commissioner billed to watch the trial for the United Kingdom has also been allowed into the courtroom.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-fg-brings-documentary-evidence-to-court/?amp
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
Says Afonja Muslim... UK representative was in the court on 18ths of January 2022 to witness the trial... Keep leaving in delusion..

A representative of the British High Commissioner billed to watch the trial for the United Kingdom has also been allowed into the courtroom.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-fg-brings-documentary-evidence-to-court/?amp
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
if you a little brain you will curse the day kanu was born. The same man KANU said he is dead is the man you are accusing of offending you.
I don't blame you,cos one man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist..

you're being terrorist by his self determination activities which'll lead you and your region into Oblivion...
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

When the judge who made that judgement contacted FG earlier before the case to seek their advice, FG simply told him that if he cares about his family, he should massage the ego of Igbos by ruling in their favour cos they wouldn't mind to turn his family into Suya as cannibalism is now the real deal to Igbos

Between you and Liar Mohammed I no know whose lies breaks Antarctic ice...

Just look at the way you coin that judgement but if it was the other way ,you won't say this....
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by November1857(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
asanausana91:
I thought Buhari is dead? Or KANU was scaming you?
Yes, Buhari is dead, if not how can a living being be watching while his people are being annihilating by Bandits terrorist without any sense of humor....
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
Yes, Buhari is dead, if not how can a living being be watching while his people are being annihilating by Bandits terrorist without any sense of humor....
I don't expect less from a brainwashed terrorist.
Re: Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons by asanausana91: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
November1857:
Says Afonja Muslim... UK was l representative was in the court on 18ths of January..

pls write in English, I cannot understand the language of a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.