Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Earn 300k Monthly Passively From The Comfort Of Your Home And Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 300k Monthly Passively From The Comfort Of Your Home And Phone (147 Views)

Can I Earn Passively From Domain Flipping? / How To Earn Passively From Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 300k Monthly Passively From The Comfort Of Your Home And Phone by adeogunyale: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
days in the University were one of the best days I’ve had..

That is a fact and one I cannot deny.

However as much as I like to reminisce about how peachy and amazing those days were..

One truth I cannot deny is how terrible it was financially..

The hustle was crazy.

My parents did their best ofcourse but then..

I wasn’t the only child so I learnt I had to step up and find ways to ensure I could earn as little as possible to be able to afford the basic stuff I needed..

From ushering to running WhatsApp TVs unsuccessfully to starting and failing at multiple businesses…

I’m sure you get the point, and a lot of undergraduates, graduates etc are still struggling with this..

I wish I knew then what I know now, maybe things would have been different.

But hey, I’m here to share knowledge so I would do just that..

Recently I was introduced to a way of earning online legitimately..

One that does not involve any referral, internet scam or anything illegal…

All you need to do is find products that are on sale.

Reach an agreement with the manufacturer of said products on a percentage you’d get for each sales you make.

You get people to buy the product and boom you get paid - this in its entirety is called Affiliate Marketing.

While this isn’t everything there is to know about it..

People have been making a lot from it millions from Affiliate Marketing..

This means you wouldn’t have to worry about basic stuff you need anymore.

If you’re interested in getting the course that would guarantee your success in Affiliate Marketing..

Everything you need to know to help you manoeuvre your away around it.

Earning in either Naira or Dollars.

This is 2022, change doesn’t happen by magic..

You have to strategise and plan and implement your plans.

This is the head start you’ve always wanted; don’t waste it:

I’m one text away if you need me.

https:///message/TKLPXYHVGYCNN1

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing Real? What You Should Know. / Official Thread For Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp / What To Do If You Want To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.