Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oracle And Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oracle And Programming (1026 Views)

Oracle And Google Java Code Dispute Returns To Court / Oracle And Visual Basic / Future For Oracle And Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle And Programming by Aghanti(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2007
hi
i hope i dont sound stupid, but can you use oracle to write an application software with full GUI?
Re: Oracle And Programming by whatnext: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2007
I hope my reply doesn't sound stupid too, have u tried Oracle Java Developer?
Re: Oracle And Programming by SLEEKCHIC2(f): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ Aghanti
Yes, oracle can be used to write application softwares with full GUI. Application Developers handle that aspect. They use the oracle developer suite which comprises of oracle forms builder, reports builder, discoverer amongst others. Oracle 11i and release 12 are oracle applications (ERP) with full GUI developed using oracle(ad by oracle). I have also seen application softwares created by Nigerian developers using oracle and the GUI is great.

(1) (Reply)

Would You End Up Needing Glasses? / Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? / Help On Php Programming For Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.