Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta (24802 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos) / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / APC Supporters, Others Fight Dirty Over Umahi’s ₦50,000 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Buckeyemedia1: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes.
Highest allocation from The FAAC for 5 straight years nothing to show for it? Ordinary Petrol Chemical Refinery based on PPP they can’t do, just to be stealing money shouting pdp?

What happened to the Warri Free Trade Zone?
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by rolams(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
haconjy:
Truly, we have only two (PDP, APC) party in Nigeria. But how I wish Nigeria Youth can have their own party against these parties?

There are no more youths in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by spy24(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Delta is a strong PDP state I'm not surprised
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Buckeyemedia1: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Thia does not make sense at all to me

How will someone leave the ruling party for a party said to be on decline and living on past glory

Should it be for the governorship race?

They must have calculated that APC have no chance in taking over Delta state
Pdp Ijaw say it is there turn, DC-23, Ighotoya Amori said it is Urhobo turn, don’t count your chickens yet.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by SocialJustice: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
Is deputy Senate president not higher than Governor . to me movie omagege coming for governor is a step down for me
DSP is higher than governor in hierarchy but governor controls far more resources and is independent.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by spy24(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Pdp Ijaw say it is there turn, DC-23, Ighotoya Amori said it is Urhobo turn, don’t count your chickens yet.

It's urhobo turn, uduaghan took the turn of Delta south

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by kayusely70(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
They're the forerunners for their principal!
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Buckeyemedia1: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
spy24:

It's urhobo turn, uduaghan took the turn of Delta south
Me I am not arguing with you, I am only telling O boy above that crisis still awaits pdp in Delta State, Cyril Ogodo going back to pdp is not a big deal, he is too illiterate a Local man to be given any federal position.

Okowa will bless his return to pdp Delta state with 10 million Naira.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by DemMannaScam: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Useless parties that cannot improve the zoo

SHAME!!!

chatinent:
I tell una say na only PDP and APC bi the only political parties in Nigeria. Others na get-together gatherings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by olisaEze(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Normally Delta State politics is pro PDP with the Federal having little say in the choices Deltans make. Omo-Agege is well aware of this and will be looking at Peter Nwoboshi with corner eye now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by bola4dprec(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Babaokuns:
Pls help someone today cry cry :' cry
Gtb - 0005741734
Stop gambling
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Charly68: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hurricane PDP has started in Delta
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Bimpe29: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
2023: Exodus of party members across APC and PDP will be surprisingly loud.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Thebigheart: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
Is deputy Senate president not higher than Governor . to me movie omagege coming for governor is a step down for me

You say, that means you don't know nothing.

So if they put Governor office and Deputy Senate president offices down for you to choose.
You will Choose DSP?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Thebigheart: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
kenzysmith:

Senators are justly for Governorship seat e get why my brother.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by JOemmy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
rolams:
Omo-agege! Omo-agege!! Omo-agege!!! How many times have I called you?

What did you do to your supporters/team that warrant this?

Oh! You are planning to Decamp to the PDP abi?

You want to be the next governor of Delta state abi?

Ok, kwantinu!

Only in a country like nigeria will a man who openly stole the senate mace will be rewarded with senate deputy president and still be planning to become a governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
In what area could you say DSP is higher than a Governor? Is it in terms of resources they control or political powers?
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by spy24(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Me I am not arguing with you, I am only telling O boy above that crisis still awaits pdp in Delta State, Cyril Ogodo going back to pdp is not a big deal, he is too illiterate a Local man to be given any federal position.

Okowa will bless his return to pdp Delta state with 10 million Naira.

Alright then
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
DSP is higher than governor in hierarchy but governor controls far more resources and is independent.
Hierarchy that will not even come to reality in the next world to come. DSP doesn't even attend economic and security meeting of the nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by iokpebholo: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
who on earth is a deputy senate president compared to a governor? Someone dt controls d budget of a whole state...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by hotseat: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Delta State is under the spell of PDP!

Deltans would shout themselves hoarse claiming " Delta no dey carry last" but are inexorably moving down south like morons.

In spite of the obvious failure of the party in the state, they still wallow in self-deceit.

A state under the vice grip of an ex-convict.

Suffer no dey tire Deltans!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by jrusky(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehe

We told them that APC will die before their useless convention in FEB 27

The useless evil blood sucking terrorist cursed party will be so humiliated in 2023 , Nigerians can't wait .

I swear the disgrace will e so much that their rigging machine fuses will blow off and fail them.

Useless cursed party.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by iokpebholo: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
APC should not even bother to campaign in delta State walahi....Delta s hate dt develish party with a passion...U won't blame them though.. imagine a 2005 toyota corolla I bought for 1.4 million in 2014 now sells for 3million.APC is a party synonymous with hardship

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by iokpebholo: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
hotseat:
Delta State is under the spell of PDP!

Deltans would shout themselves hoarse claiming " Delta no dey carry last" but are inexorably moving down south like morons.

In spite of the obvious failure of the party in the state, they still wallow in self-deceit.

A state under the vice grip of an ex-convict.

Suffer no dey tire Deltans!

lol...so osun state with a very bushy airport is not a failed state abi??dollar is currently exchanging for #570 if u don't know mr APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by tnerro1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
APC winning delta is like hope of Imo being made president of IPOB, not going to happen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by hatchy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
post=109601515:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.
Are you tired of bashing pdp and name calling. How corrupt they are and couldn't finish their secretariat in 16 years. I guess nothing, no crumbs from the stable of the Jan'jaweed is reaching you again.
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
post=109601515:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

E pain am! cheesy

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Nicenixon: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
DMerciful:
Omo-Agege knows that since Bubu is leaving, e nor sure for am again grin
All of them are decamping because of their selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by tutudesz: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
iokpebholo:
APC should not even bother to campaign in delta State walahi....Delta s hate dt develish party with a passion...U won't blame them though.. imagine a 2005 toyota corolla I bought for 1.4 million in 2014 now sells for 3million.APC is a party synonymous with hardship
APC has a higher chance of winning Delta presently if you don't know undecided PDP is having serious nightmare with can defeat Omo Agege and that why they spending big to get APC members
Re: 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by emmykk(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sunnycliff:
South South and South East have always remained PDP strong hold. Unfortunately, the PDP won't give them the presidency, rather the vice. That's zoo politics

Don't you think you are stupid,PDP rule for 14years of that 14 years the military use Obasanjo to appease the death of MKO for 8years, Goodluck Came to power base on the death of Yardua. So how was it possible for the East to have taking over power in PDP.

Sometimes some of you are so foolish that not replying you people will sound as if you have sense but not knowing you have empty brain.
Or you were a baby in 1999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.