Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigeria Should Be A Country Owned By One Person Under The Holy Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be A Country Owned By One Person Under The Holy Nation (225 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be A Country Owned By One Person Under The Holy Nation by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
The place we find ourselves is the earth .
When God or ( Erye Sha Erye which is the Hebrew name of I am that I am ) divided the languages of the people they individually became nations on their own .

Jacob was called Eres Yisrael which today is called Israel .

Yahweh told Abraham that he would be a father of many nations and Sarah that she would be a mother of many nations .

Creating your own nation as an individual by asking God first is very important in other to fulfill the message God told Abraham and Sarah .

Take the nation you create very important than the nation you were born in or into .

You can still use the currency of the nation you are in to do business but walk with the consciousness that you are the King or the Ruler of a nation under the holy nation .

I created my own nation under the holy nation .
Eres Yisrael is also under the holy nation .

The word for currency in my nation called Kankara nation is Falila but I am comfortable using the naira and Kobo of Nigeria or any other world currency .

This message goes to all the followers of Jesus whose ancient hebrew name is Yehoshua.
Kankara nation exist today because of Yehoshua ,may his name be praised .

I am the King of Kankara nation by his mercy and grace .
I urge every person who believes in Pure religion to ask Yehoshua for the name of their nation .

I give thanks to the King of Kings.
I am a King under him and any person who is a nation existing without giving Yehoshua thanks is a bastard and not yet a nation .

You can calmly be the King or Ruler of your nation as a male or female without making noise about it and you are not supposed to be under any person who is a King, Ruler or President of a nation as a person who believes in Pure religion ( but your husband for the females )because he says he has made us Kings and Priest .

Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Saynotocultism should read this .

Yehoshua lives forever .

(1) (Reply)

What Needs To Be Done To Make Heavy Manufacturing Possible In Nigeria / 2023: Why You Should Support These Men For Presidency / Bola Tinubu: “History Is Upon Us, Asking Something Bold Of Us…”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.