Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

AY Gives Nigerians Update As He Begins Daddy Duties (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gives Nigerians Update As He Begins Daddy Duties (Video) (278 Views)

Comedian AY Gives Nigerians Update As He Begins Daddy Duties (Video) / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Gives Nigerians Update As He Begins Daddy Duties (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Richard Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY is still basking in the euphoria of being a new daddy and several Nigerians have joined in his joy.

Following the joyous announcement, the actor has taken to his page with a video as proof that he does everything in the house.

He continued by saying that if they were in Nigeria he would get people to do the work and some volunteers would even come forward.

AY finished by saying that in Atlanta, he does not have the privilege of acting like a big man.

He also used the opportunity to thank everyone who celebrated with them.

"I am open for employment here in Atlanta.... Checkout my CV. More importantly, I am ecstatic to receive amazing wishes from special people like you. We are truly thankful to you all."

https://www.instagram.com/aycomedian/p/CY67PgGo-P6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qguvinGCEP0?

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: AY Gives Nigerians Update As He Begins Daddy Duties (Video) by sammybest889(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

which 1 be daddy duty again no be you and ur wife do after the regea play the blues

oga na ur duty...no b daddy duty

abeg who help me see my guy @ false prophet,baba u no de give update again abi god never show u wati u go prophesied

(1) (Reply)

Gear Of The Week: Davido And Neymar Bringing The Puma Sauce And The Best Of NBA. / Bbmzansi Vyno Gets Terry Turned On, See What Happened / Why You Should Surprise Your Children With School Visits - Actor Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.