Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic (250 Views)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by Truthwords: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
I laugh when most of the so called nairaland professionals say things like "doctors have confirmed that the vaccines are safe bla bla bla". I still maintain my stand, those of you who took the vax will be hit soon. Well they will soon release another so called variant name to keep the fear factor alive.

Watch this 28 seconds video and see how 2 different doctors sound the same. THEY ARE ALL PAID TO TELL YOU TO GET IT. THEY ARE ALL AGENTS OF THE DEVIL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfuSK_YXSo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
No mind them. Corona na scam . I no go take their useless jab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by HarshBitterTrut: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2022
It's meant to kill the house of Jacob. And groups are using the vaccine to kill off political rivals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by helinues: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Let assume the COVID is real, what exactly did religious people do to cure the virus?

When Pope self contracted this same virus. I guess Pope was also paid
Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Conspiracy theorist!
Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by HarshBitterTrut: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by HarshBitterTrut: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pay Doctors To Tell You The Same Thing About Covid 19 Scamdemic by HarshBitterTrut: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christian Youtube Channel: Husband And Wife Team. / / Get The Interpretation Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.