Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Your Child May Not Be Safe With His Or Her Proprietor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Child May Not Be Safe With His Or Her Proprietor (303 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Child May Not Be Safe With His Or Her Proprietor by Potterstent(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Watch the confession of a school proprietor who kidnapped and killed his student with 100 naira rat poison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdt_aBU0vU
Re: Your Child May Not Be Safe With His Or Her Proprietor by RealistRedpiler: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Only in the North abeg
Re: Your Child May Not Be Safe With His Or Her Proprietor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2022
You are right tho and note not only proprietor..your pastor.. lesson teacher if you have one..

Be careful who you leave your daughters and sons with..most persons around you can be waiting for the right time to strike you hard..
And women pls try to always hold a pepper spray with you just in case anything is about to take place.. cheesy at least you could defend yourself against those bunch of weaklings..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update: 6 Year-old Girl, 9 Others Killed During 'stampede' Ahead At Afcon / Slyvester Oromoni: Family Doctor Clears Air On Alleged Bullying / BREAKING: Mala Buni Sacked As Niger State Governor Takes Over Control Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.