Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter (1676 Views)

5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped On Her Way Home From School In Kano (Photo) / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by princeemmma(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
There was drama at the headquarters of the Kano State Police Command on Friday, when Fatima Maina, mother of late 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, attacked the teacher who killed her daughter.

It can be recalled that Abdulmalik Mohammed Tanko, a schoolteacher, was arrested by men of the police command for the gruesome murder of a minor after abducting her and collecting part of the ransom he demanded.

According to a report by the Daily Trust, the grieving parents were at the command headquarters today, January 21, and the mother of the deceased pounced on her daughter’s alleged killer the moment she sighted him.

“Immediately, Fatima sighted Tanko, she charged towards him, raining slaps and blows on him as she demanded why he took her daughter’s life. The drama continued for a while until policemen whisked the prime suspect away”, Daily Trust reported.

Two more suspects, including Tanko’s wife, have been arrested in connection with the case.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/grieving-mother-year-old-hanifa-attacks-school-teacher-killed-daughter-kano-police-command-headquarters/

Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
sad

I cannot be in her shoe but would have done something worst than mere slap.

I am not judging but that man need urgent visa to other part of the universe. He is a heartless alien.
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Hisbah13: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Dexpro: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
The love of mother. Such a damsel cut short in her innocence cry
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Taich(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
This Hanifa's story is heart wrenching. It will take alot to comfort her family, to me not even Justice. That school teacher shouldn't die, he is suppose to live out his life with hard labour, pains and misery.
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Ikea81: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
If na me, I wld av gone there with a pocket knife. E get why
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by princeemmma(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by starbuck(f): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Ikea81:

It will never be you, don't pray for such

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by RealistRedpiler: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Believe me, that Tanko will still be realesed
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Fourtygees: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2022
The girl is gone, the proprietor has been caught, BUT THE GIRL IS GONE.... But God would have stopped it from happening at the first place.... Sometimes i go just dey reason why?
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by 678chuks: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Fear north
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Polynek(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Ikea81:
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Lindodo20: 4:05am On Jan 24, 2022
The killer and all his accomplices should be beheaded in Eagle Square

That's the only way to dissuade Nigerians from such frightening crimes, their conscience is dead when it comes to.money issues
Re: Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter by Nellyfrancis157: 4:10am On Jan 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Should I Fight The Man Or Find A Way To Spoil The Girl Job / Massive Soldiers Deployment Spotted In Lagos (pic/video) / Singer R.kelly Moved To North Carolina Prison To Serve 30-year Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.