Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi (2414 Views)

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Uptownerd: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerian girl creates stunning pictures of Lionel Messi.

View Photos

Updates:

She also drew pictures of Super Eagles goalkeeper Maduka Okoye and presented to him -

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Golan007: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na so una go dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
wow talented

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Winningbot: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's nice though.

But this girl get big eye, of all people na messi she go draw grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Mrkumareze(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na lice dey messi hair so grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by WibusJaga: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy

Dem say charity begins at home. Why she no draw our own Ahmed Musa or even Papilo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Saynoomore: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na lie!
It's a computer print out!
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by paulolee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
too dope..I pray messi sees this n reward her.....maybe azeezat can help post it for messi to see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MITCHELL96: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's dope, I draw like this too, God just give me so many talents that sometimes I'm FUCKIN' confused on which to follow, Shaa, my mind still dey football for now till I die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MITCHELL96: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Saynoomore:
Na lie!
It's a computer print out!

Why are you so stupid ? undecided As In you don't believe Someone could be this good in drawing ? Iffa show you mind ehn, you'll never underestimate talent + hardwork.

Don't you know if Messi gets to see this now, if he eventually invites her, she'll probably draw another one in his presence for him to see, like kind of confirmation unless she has a video of when she started drawing this particular one from scratch, na people like you dey believe say charm or juju dey attached to something you think is extraordinary.

CHANGE YOUR PATTERN OF THINKING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Saynoomore: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why are you so stupid ? undecided Asin you don't believe Someone could be this good in drawing ? Iffa show you mind ehn, you'll never underestimate talent + hardwork.

Don't you know if Messi gets to see this now, if he eventually invites her, she'll probably draw another one in his presence for him to see, like kind of confirmation unless she has a video of when she started drawing this particular one from scratch, na people like you dey believe charm or juju dey attached to something you think is extraordinary

Woe betide your generation!
You are stupid for throwing insults first! That's my opinion and it's non of your business! There's no discrepancy in self-opinion! Why bandy caustic comments? It shows how crude, crass, and retardded you are! Don't ever in your miserable existence quote me again on this forum since it's obvious you lack decorum!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MITCHELL96: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Saynoomore:

You are stupid for throwing insults first! That's my opinion and it's non of your business! There's no discrepancy in self-opinion! Why bandy caustic comments? It shows how crude, crass, and retardded you are! Don't ever in your miserable existence quote me again on this forum since it's obvious you lack decorum!

Suit yourself R*tarded Fu*cktard, What kind of opinion is that ? You think like a kindergarten kid honestly, You can go back to your cave of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by vastolord4(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wawoo!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Phock2sweet: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Winningbot:
It's nice though.

But this girl get big eye, of all people na messi she go draw grin grin

she no see.useless buhari draw
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by uthlaw: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It's dope, I draw like this too, God just give me so many talents that sometimes I'm FUCKIN' confused on which to follow, Shaa, my mind still dey football for now till I die
try leave naija,if you wan play football!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by orohbiro(f): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Anty don't expect messi to send u shinbine! One kobo wey he drop u no go see grin he might send her is tooth brush . that is how he send Egyptians his football booths during d war years ago the guy stingy wella grin. Next time draw d real goat and he might just give u is one week salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by ThierryJay: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Brilliant. That's a lovely depiction of the greatest player of all time.

The issue is how will Messi get to see it grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MITCHELL96: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2022
uthlaw:
try leave naija,if you wan play football!

God go run am for me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Uyi168: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

[/b]Why are you so stupid ?[b] undecided As In you don't believe Someone could be this good in drawing ? Iffa show you mind ehn, you'll never underestimate talent + hardwork.

Don't you know if Messi gets to see this now, if he eventually invites her, she'll probably draw another one in his presence for him to see, like kind of confirmation unless she has a video of when she started drawing this particular one from scratch, na people like you dey believe say charm or juju dey attached to something you think is extraordinary.

CHANGE YOUR PATTERN OF THINKING!

and you had to insult him..

ozwor
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by uthlaw: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

God go run am for me
amen!
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by aminusodiq(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Saynoomore:

it's not a lie.. Chek her out on Instagram... She's brilliant
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by TangoPredict(f): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Messi no send.

If she drew ororo, she for don receive alert by now.

Penaldo the goat grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by IceMan349(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is awesome cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by LikeAking: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uptownerd:
Nigerian girl creates stunning pictures of Lionel Messi.

View Photos

I think Nigerian are the kings of this hyper realistic art thing.

Nice one.

Can some body send me her phone number.

She is undoubtedly a wife material.

Lemme come and settle down.
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

God go run am for me

You better find way enter our local clubs first o from there foreign scout fit see u, if u talk say u wan chook head enter foreign football like dat, na afghanistan united fit jam u las las
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Dotinacircle: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good work for drawing one old fraud at psg. I pray he locate you
Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by Uptownerd: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Updates:

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
She did very well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Creates Stunning Hyperealistic Pictures Of Lionel Messi by MITCHELL96: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:

You better find way enter our local clubs first o from there foreign scout fit see u, if u talk say u wan chook head enter foreign football like dat, na afghanistan united fit jam u las las

I dey Academy Already

(1) (Reply)

Beat The Bookies Football Game Show (bet Heaven) Winning Ways With Pro Punter / Who Is The GREATEST Football Player To Wear The No. 10 Shirt In The World? / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.