Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. (279675 Views)

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Maurice45(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2012
Chelcy10:

is this screaning tomorow monday 28th may or wednesday 30th may ?
the screening has already started 2dai.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by udochika(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2012
@ramsay and frankluv. I fink dude like u guy are d reason y uncle jona (d man dat has no shoe) ask d skul 2 use a beta screening method... 4 we dat have no dad nt 2 talk of (top or perm sec dad) watin we go do? Abeg! Let them show us dis list untime make i knw weda i go join my brodas 4 alaba or idumota.
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Hezzymania(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2012
i pray oh.....
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Maurice45(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2012
D screenin is for d whole students. From 400level down to 100l
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by ortopazz(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2012
maurice studies has been suspended? Now those who are found wanting would be rusticated/expelled, whatever sha, so nw what happens, all the studies done already wont they count 4 anything and what of those that will now be admittd, how will they be treated.
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2012
Any idea wen d screenin is likely 2 end, and wen dis list is likely 2 be released?
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Maurice45(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2012
@ortopazz, k i c u're more concerned for dose dat'll b disqualified. Letz watch n c if de re gona b rusticated/expelled. Diz uniabj o
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2012
@all,any news on the list?just hope dis list come out lets no our faith,God do it,cheers.....................
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Philipsdael(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2012
udochika: @ramsay and frankluv. I fink dude like u guy are d reason y uncle jona (d man dat has no shoe) ask d skul 2 use a beta screening method... 4 we dat have no dad nt 2 talk of (top or perm sec dad) watin we go do? Abeg! Let them show us dis list untime make i knw weda i go join my brodas 4 alaba or idumota.
lolz..........guy u funny oh...
Na whatin u want go start to dey sell for alaba or idumotta market....
Igbo boys....no dullins....i like una paro......i so much love this current scrutinization process thats going on in uniabuja.... Thumbs up to GEJ on this.....cos we have countless number of unbaked graduats....
GEJ ur head they there........jehunloo
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2012
Not just happy wit the way some are responding in this forum.@all pls any latest news update on the list,when?
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Hezzymania(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2012
Ramsey William: Not just happy wit the way some are responding in this forum.@all pls any latest news update on the list,when?
if nt dis friday it should be next friday....lets keep d hope alive
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2012
UniAbuja, a.k.a University of Next Week. I jst hope dis their procastinatn ends dis week. Almost half of d yr is gone naw...y r dey frustratin 1 lyk dis. Na wa oo
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by lucky98: 1:14pm On May 31, 2012
The Unilever Nigeria Ideatrophy Business Challenge is finally open! Go to www.ideatrophynigeria.com for more details! Are you a Nigerian University undergraduate? Get two more friends to make up a team, submit your ideas and win the ultimate business Challenge! Are You Ready For The Challenge?!
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by richy5(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2012
unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
They some crazy murder fuckas I gat the right to bear arms
Hook me up on unilorin 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who have applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2012/2013 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between Friday 1st June and Friday, 8th June 2012. All results intended for use for the 2012/2013 admission must be uploaded not later than Wednesday 15th August, 2012 when the Portal shall be closed.(Candidates awaiting any result should please note). The Pre-admission Screening Exercise will commence on Monday 11th and ends on Saturday 16th June, 2012 at Ilorin and Lagos centres.

Physically challenged candidates are advised to pick Ilorin Centre.

The following categories of candidates are eligible:

A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME for courses other than those

listed in (ii) and (iii) below, and also have five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

(ii) a minimum score of 220 marks in UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Nursing Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine and five (5) ‘O’ level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.

iii) MB;BS candidates who obtained:

(a) a minimum score of 240 marks in the UTME; and

b) five (5) O level Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following

subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at ND/HND (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where Lower Credit may be considered).

Also, note that the Departments of Business Administration and Economics will not accept ND or HND.

(ii) Merit in NCE; and

(iii) A minimum of two (2) Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

(iv) MB;BS candidates must have obtained a minimum of:

(a) 13 points in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE Advanced or Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations in Physics, Chemistry and Biology;

(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Basic Sciences.

All candidates MUST disclose the choice of courses they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course. Candidates

seeking change of course will be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) separately before registration can be completed or stand

being disqualified. Withholding of information or wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

C. FOREIGN CANDIDATES who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct

Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

D. SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING:

1. University of Ilorin charges N1,000.00 Computer-Based Test (CBT) Platform and another N1,000.00 for University processing fee making a total of N2,000.00 excluding bank charges. Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (Only MasterCard and Verve Card are accepted).

2. Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 as these will be used for identification.

E. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES

i) EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 8TH

JUNE, 2012.

ii) ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD FILL THE BEST FIVE (5) ‘O’ LEVEL RELEVANT SUBJECTS (AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS EXCEPT AS STATED IN A iii b).

For example:

Medicine: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Common Law: English Language, Literature-in-English and any other 3 subjects from Arts and/or Social Sciences. Note that a Pass in Mathematics is a requirement for admission into Common Law programme but should not be listed as one of the five subjects.

Business and Social Sciences: Courses in Business and Social Sciences require 3 Social Science subjects except Economics, Sociology and

Political Science where at least 2 Social Science subjects are required.

For further details on admission requirements click www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/admissions

ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO admissions2012@unilorin.edu.ngThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Mrs. Olufolake O. OYEYEMI

REGISTRAR
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/unilorin-news/2028-20122013-pre-admissions-screening-exercise

hit me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/ or babad95@gmail.com
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2012
Wishes all happy new month,@all any latest news update on the list?should we expect it today?i never believe that this list will not be out by now,pls a genue person wit genue news should update us? God do nt let us down,pls
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Princephelar(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm really sorry to post this,but can someone tell of how to post on my time line?
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by AmazingCastro: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
Pal we need prayer for d list to be out 2day let just keep d faith notin is imposible for God.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by kaybashir(f): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Amazing Castro: Pal we need prayer for d list to be out 2day let just keep d faith notin is imposible for God.
its a lil late already for it to b today
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Philipsdael(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
kaybashir: its a lil late already for it to b today

eyaaa.......
Eh pele oh..........oma se !
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by okenyeka: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2012
i am sorry 2 tell u pple dis. Dere is no other list again. So stop wasting ur time and luk 4 another skul. Thank u.
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by jalil45(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2012
@okenyeka,,dats a fat lie....d list will cum out nxt wk by d grace of GoD.....AM 98% sure

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
God should forgive u 4 trying to depress other while knowing full well that is nt true.pls what is happinning now,i was told is nxt week,pls is that true?,a genue person should say something on the list?.when is coming out, God don't abandon us at dis time, we beg u

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by PRESERVER(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Good one here and I wish you all a success

Just want you all to know that Osun State University aka UNIOSUN Admission 2012/2013 POST UTME FORM FINALLY RELEASED! !!

READ MORE NOW... here at www.uniosun.info
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Vicomansy: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dere is always a Next Week: aftal Examz and Matric are still dere. D hope is still alive. TAIWO IFE VICTOR, ACCOUNTANCY DEPT.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by joedollar007: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
D fact dat my info is coming 4rm a staff who hs been feedin me wt reliable info am stil prayin because dat vc is nt human he is capable of doin d worst,she told me afta d screening anoda list wil b out..let just pray it comes 2 pas7

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Hezzymania(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
okenyeka: i am sorry 2 tell u pple dis. Dere is no other list again. So stop wasting ur time and luk 4 another skul. Thank u.
are you the vc?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2012
I just hope there will be no more next week again?i just hope the list will come out this week?a person with the latest info or news should say something?lord unto u we rely.more update pls
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by jalil45(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2012
God plzz do ur miracles dis week
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by brainy02: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2012
PIECE OF VALUABLE INFORMATION TO ALL!

We all know some schools have done there POST UTME and some are yet to do theirs if you fall within that category lucky you.

There is this basic comprehensively packed material that will help you achieve that utmost score you need to break your admission jinx and that what i have brought to you.

Unlike other post utme pack that you buy for exorbirant price yet meaningless this one will serve u greatly at a very cheap cost.

It just for #800. This is a give away price for a post utme Q&A pack. It should have gone for #1000 but i will let #200 go based on the fact that u will need to print them out later.

As far as am concern money is not the motive but the end result. This is not scam ooo! Check out my post on nairaland here as i have helped alot of ppl on admission stuf in yabatech for over 2yrs now.

Just this thread out as confirmation;

https://www.nairaland.com/696159/yabatech-2011-2012-post-utme

It all up to you now to either grab this opprtunity or keep paying those exorbirant price for past question.

GT BANK:
ACC NAME:
Abass Opeyemi.

Once the payment of the #800 is made, just text to the teller number, ur email address cos that is what u will receive the pack on and ur phone number, send all these to 08189218421.

For other enquiries call the same number. As soon as i get ur notification u will be recieving ur pack in less than 3hrs, i might even call u back to let u know.

Hope this will help a soul out!
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2012
So sad, uptill now no news abt the list?
Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by Maurice45(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
There z hope. My lecturer in 2dai's lecture, said that dere wil b anoda list.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. by RamseyWilliam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
@maurice nd all, as we already no that there will be another list,as the lecturers keep saying more list are coming y can't they tell us when? Pls,now that things are moving well, what is still delaying this list?they keep postponing the day to next week,pls they should tell us when so that can be hopeful on the actual day.pls any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101)

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites). / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.