Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

- Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (569 Views)

Duty fully paid And Distress Sale Few Months Registered 2010 Es350 Lexus #4.2m / Inspected / Paid And Delivered to Bayelsa State / 2011 Toyota Venza / What You Need To Know About Nigerian Custom Online Auction. Dont Fall For Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Promotions: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
How will you send such amount of money to someone you're not seeing for a car you're not in possession of..sorry for your lose, go to his bank and report and when you guys catch him kindly give him good beating.

4 Likes

Re: by EazyMoh(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Have you reported to the police?
It might take sometime but he will be arrested.
I am shocked a how people buy tjese used plastic contraption at such outrageous amount. undecided

1 Like

Re: by Eldemmi(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Next time if the seller is claiming not to have received alert when you are sure of the payments and have waited for several hours.
Take the car to police station and comes back the second day for settlements with your statement of account.

2 Likes

Re: by melviniyke2002(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Eldemmi:
Next time if the seller is claiming not to have received alert when you are sure of the payments and have waited for several hours.
Take the car to police station and comes back the second day for settlements with your statement of account.
simple.my pattern,i cant even transfer such large amount without confirmation, ist i ask u if u receive alert n u said yes,i first transfer 1k n ask u to show d credit alert bf we move forward.....

1 Like

Re: by Eldemmi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
melviniyke2002:
simple.my pattern,i cant even transfer such large amount without confirmation, ist i ask u if u receive alert n u said yes,i first transfer 1k n ask u to show d credit alert bf we move forward.....

Good one. Also many good people on jiji may this is a black sheep
Re: by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
We thank God.
Its good to have GOOD FAMILY.
His brother heard and came to rescue.

So culprit guy claimed he is not around bt refunded 500k, but the news n post gone viral especially the family's NAME. His bro couldn't have it calmed.. he balanced all.

Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2010 Upgraded To 2018 Lexus Rx350 / Hyundai Elantra 2008 For Sale / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.