Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

For the Person that does the Tempting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For the Person that does the Tempting (139 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For the Person that does the Tempting by anu3: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Matt.18.7 - "How terrible it will be for anyone who causes others to sin. Temptation to do wrong is inevitable, but how terrible it will be for the person who does the tempting.
Re: For the Person that does the Tempting by helinues: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2022
If we are to go by this, Our parents, Politicians, Teachers are all going to hell straight
Re: For the Person that does the Tempting by anu3: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
If we are to go by this, Our parents, Politicians, Teachers are all going to hell straight

Hmmm... Friend, I don't wish to sound too harsh but truly most people are, unfortunately. Including you and I if we don't get serious about Repenting and Obedience now.

The question is when Last did you see a person that is meaning to go to heaven for Real? I mean according to the New testament, not according to some Holiness preaching churches or pastors or religions.

You see, I deserved Hell already: I almost died in 2010 (barely 19), that was when I remembered God, and started Repenting of my many many sins.

I promised to live for him if he saved me; He did and now I'm seeking his grace constantly cos it's not easy to do that in this present World.

It says the Kingdom suffers VIOLENCE, and Violent take it by FORCE.

Matt.7.14 - Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are FEW who find it.

Luke.13.23 - Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,

Luke.13.24 - "STRIVE to enter through the narrow gate, for MANY, I say to you, will seek to enter and will NOT be able.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Not Answer All Prayers? / The Three Trees (conclusion) / Sacpim Global- Marriage Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.