Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? (335 Views)

Any Mature Cool Lady Here In Ilorin Bored And Lonely?? / Any Lady Here Interested In A Hookup Here In ILORIN?? / Whatsapp Group For Those Based In The U.K And USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm a guy in my early 30s. Broke up with my girlfriend recently. Not my fault... She was engaged to another man and never told me. Anyway, I'm looking for a lady who is down for a no-strings-attached good time. Got to be between 18 and 33. If you want to do it for money, that's fine with me. If you don't roll like that, all good. Just please, reach out or drop your number and I'll text you.
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Jeon(f): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
I'm a guy in my early 30s. Broke up with my girlfriend recently. Not my fault... She was engaged to another man and never told me. Anyway, I'm looking for a lady who is down for a no-strings-attached good time. Got to be between 18 and 33. If you want to do it for money, that's fine with me. If you don't roll like that, all good. Just please, reach out or drop your number and I'll text you.

GO HOTEL.. angry
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
You too love toto.
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na by force? Which hotel do you recommend anyway?
Jeon:

GO HOTEL.. angry
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
No be like dat o. I just wan play small now wey I single like this.
duro4chang:
You too love toto.

(1) (Reply)

/ Communication / Itv/radio Fashion On The Runway 2015 Read For More Details..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.