Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend (3456 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by likekissnaija: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
“So mummy GO dey collect” – Nigerians react to leaked photo of Mummy GO’s alleged boyfriend

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/so-mummy-go-dey-collect-nigerians-react-to-leaked-photo-of-mummy-gos-alleged-boyfriend/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Who keeps trying to extend this woman's unnecessary 15 minutes of fame? E don do, make she live her life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by nachisunday(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Who keeps trying to extend this woman's unnecessary 15 minutes of fame? E don do, make she live her life.
hello be calming down now, but this your signature ehh lmfaoo... Don't you know that it's only poor, average and low honourable people that are here on nairaland. We sign NL like facebook just to be quite busy, celeb cannot be here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2022
nachisunday:
hello be calming down now, but this your signature ehh lmfaoo... Don't you know that it's only poor, average and low honourable people that are here on nairaland. We sign NL like facebook just to be quite busy, celeb cannot be here.
I knew since. Just yesterday a Nairalander tricked me out of one thousand naira. He’ll come here with an alternate account to claim Dangote is a regular in this forum.
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
I knew since. Just yesterday a Nairalander tricked me out of one thousand naira. He’ll come here with an alternate account to claim Dangote is a regular in this forum.

How were you tricked out of 1K?

Was it done by one of those online beggars who are always inventing new sob stories? grin
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Kobicove:

How were you tricked out of 1K?

Was it done by one of those online beggars who are always inventing new sob stories? grin
It has passed. I don’t want to relive the experience. I’m hoping for time to erase this pain.
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by nachisunday(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
lol, but hope you did not later give?....cus any where we human log in any site or app we must surely make something(money) out of it for a living.
My dear all i know is nobody make money here even the advert is decieving itself nobody will patronise or buy anything, NOBODY KNOW NOBODY HERE. Just for us to catch fun, keep busy, learning and knowing things thats all here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
nachisunday:
lol, but hope you did not later give?....cus any where we human log in any site or app we must surely make something(money) out of it for a living.
My dear all i know is nobody make money here even the advert is decieving itself nobody will patronise or buy anything, NOBODY KNOW NOBODY HERE. Just for us to catch fun, keep busy, learning and knowing things thats all here on nairaland.
That Yoruba boy makes money. He has tens of millions in his account from this venture. I think he deceives companies into paying for advertisement slots. After they realize the adverts are unforthcoming, they pull out. He is the only millionaire here. Everyone else is a noisemaker. If he changes the population listed to reveal the true figures of total members he’ll go broke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go’s Alleged Boyfriend by nachisunday(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
That Yoruba boy makes money. He has tens of millions in his account from this venture. I think he deceives companies into paying for advertisement slots. After they realize the adverts are unforthcoming, they pull out. He is the only millionaire here. Everyone else is a noisemaker. If he changes the population listed to reveal the true figures of total members he’ll go broke.
lol ahh, ok you mean him, let me not put the name
Truely making his millions here no giveaway nothing nothing all they boost of here is the members and the rules and instruction banning membas.
Disguise his full identity too poor, saying there is no God bcus of blogsite SMH
We comrades are here cruising
My dear dm me #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Funke Adesiyan's Denim Party @ The Place / Photo: Don Jazzy Drinking The £1.3million Bottle Of Gout De Diamants Champagne / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.