Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? (320 Views)

Shanquella Robinson Video: What Really Happened To Shanquella Robinson / Bet9ja Is Not Working | Bet9ja HACKED! What Really Happened. / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? by WonderManly(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello, good evening here all Nairalanders.
Please! Who Also noticed or observed this with me as well.
There's one forum here called JOKES ETC FORUM here on Nairaland.
Who also noticed that the forum is no more where to be found anymore. It's like the forum is not EXISTING again.
What happened to it? What's the caused?

Re: What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? by HarlequinLekex: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
WonderManly:
Hello, good evening here all Nairalanders.
Please! Who Also noticed or observed this with me as well.
There's one forum here called JOKES ETC FORUM here on Nairaland.
Who also noticed that the forum is no more where to be found anymore. It's like the forum is not EXISTING again.
What happened to it? What's the caused?
The forum is still existence in but sleeping like a log of wood
Re: What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? by WonderManly(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The forum is still existence in but sleeping like a log of wood
I agreed with you. Because, even when it was still young before Old Age. People don't have time for that forum then.
Re: What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? by HarlequinLekex: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
WonderManly:

I agreed with you. Because, even when it was still young before Old Age. People don't have time for that forum then.
It should be scrapped
Re: What Really Happened To This Particular Forum: Jokes Forum? by WonderManly(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
It should be scrapped

(1) (Reply)

JLR Doip VCI SDD Pathfinder Interface Two Software / Nigerian Grandma Explains The Cause Of The War Between Russia & Ukraine (video) / How To Be A Problem Solver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.