Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? (224 Views)

FIRSTLOVE Assembly Ignite Conference 2021 : 10 Takeaways From Day One / The Little Girl Of Wazobia Abuja Radio Is Now A Big Chick / Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by nellyzkid(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Please pardon my blunted English

I need your advise and this is my first time posting here

I have two ladies in my life the first I met her when I haven’t gotten admitted to school she is my very close friend and well trained though when I met she was in a relationship then yet to be admitted into the university we became friend and I respected myself not to entangled with her to avoid causing issues between her and her man but as nature can have it the relationship with her guy crumbled

The second lady was the one I met at school she’s the churchy girl but has tones of male friends and she hardly forgive and let go arrogant we started getting to know each other and as it went we went into relationship though I hardly develop feelings I really don’t love her as I love to be or make the first girl my girlfriend

Though I work and earn comfortably while I was in school even now that I’m done I live in my own house making plans of getting a car of my own and also a car for Uber business now the problem is that the second girl knows I have feelings for the first girl and she’s doing everything to make sure it never works

The second girl works and earn salary but I don’t care nor bother about asking her money whereas I do give her money for upkeep and as for the first girl she’s a decent understanding girl who I do assist a times due to circumstances on ground she lost her mum of recent

The second girl has been giving tone of issues concerning the first girl which I love and I haven’t asked her out yet cos she recently lost her mum and it will be a bit awkward to make such move

The second girl keep accusing me of sleeping with the first girl which I haven’t in anyway cheated on the second girl but I have come across her chat with two guys sex chatting

And I pardoned her but yesterday was hell loss I couldn’t contain her accusations towards me and I had to break up with her to free her to do what she like since I have come to notice she’s really want to get on my never to break up with her so she can go meet her other guys

Now I want to ask the first girl out she loves me and I love her too

Is it appropriate to make such move at this crucial point of her life that she lost her mum

Please I need mature minds on this issue

Thanks
Re: Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by doggedfighter(f): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2022
But you have let her go already.

Anything remaining?

She needs you now, nothing wrong with telling her now.
Re: Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by FirmTR(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2022
You see her dey sex chat with two guys, you pardon her. Who does that

For the first girl, let her know your intentions NOW, no need to delay so that you go know your position.
Re: Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by chatinent: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2022
My own bi say in everything you posted about the first girl and second girl, I didn't see anywhere you said you dated anyone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by Truvelisback(m): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2022
The ball is in ur court.
Re: Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hold on... Your fellow SIMPS are coming to advice you. angry angry

I don't advice simps!

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Who Never Existed Fathered A Child / [b]seo Content Analysis- Content Marketing[/b] / Welcome To The Best Dating Site On The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.