Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom (47011 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Sani Khalil Rigasa In Kaduna After Taking N1.5M Ransom / Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Ciscodollards(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Too painful. Rip.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

I Don notice you.. But I no get biscuit

What a lame response to his comment on Tinubu!

Satan would rather become president of this country than Tinubu.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1stson:

Not hatred, this time around I won't sit on the fence. Your messaih TINUBU is the major pillar that formed APC and used his money with CHIBIKE AMACHI to put the failure in power. Don't fein ignorant now. Though I never voted for Buhari but any well meaning Nigeria should not allow people be deceived a second time . Tufia, I hate the hypocrisy of some of you just because of tribe. Ask people of the North how they are fairing even with their person in power.
who is your candidate? OK, who is fit for the position?
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

What a lame response to his comment on Tinubu!

Satan would rather become president of this country than Tinubu.

As much as I never said who I prefer, but your hatred for him won't stop him from becoming the president. This just hatred. Don't you all have shame? You abuse him on matter wey no concern am, yet you want his support..
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

As much as I never said who I prefer, but your hatred for him won't stop him from becoming the president. This just hatred. Don't you all have shame? You abuse him on matter wey no concern am, yet you want his support..

He was the one who packaged Buhari on a platter of Moi-moi and shawarma foil fresh from the oven which gullible Nigerians like you accepted in the name of change and voted for.

Now see where we are today. And painful thing is that he has never criticized Buhari for a single day and he wants to come and continue from where the Fulani stopped!!

Tinubu will NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

Even Buhari himself does not want to hand power over to him.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

He was the one who packaged Buhari on a platter of Moi-moi and shawarma foil fresh from the oven which gullible Nigerians like you accepted in the name of change and voted for.

Now see where we are today. And painful thing is that he has never criticized Buhari for a single day and he wants to come and continue from where the Fulani stopped!!

Tinubu will NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

Even Buhari himself does not want to hand power over to him.

Remind me who you all queue up for during the last election? Still Fulani man with no pedigrees.

As for tinubu, I don't like him, but he's actually a far better candidate than any one else who has interest. I no una dey fear ni, na why all these rubbish talk about him. You all no that a tinubu on the ballot is a win for him. Reason you all shout north forever, or don't you have a qualified candidate from your tribe? You all single out tinubu to abuse, how about the rest? Or no other region supported buhari?
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Equity15(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:
How kidnappers successfully negotiate ransom on telephone that we were forced to submit our bio data and finger prints before owning a telephone line still baffles my imagination and shows the level of decay in this country. Telecom service providers have to be held responsible if they are unable to clearly identify the subscriber who used their telephone lines to commit offences.
Telecom towers has the capacity to transmit with accuracy the exact location of every phone on its network. How can't police get real time information from the telecom service providers once such ransom calls are placed.
my brother, e taya me
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lugianostar(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sheer wickedness
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by TheOgaBoss: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Remind me who you all queue up for during the last election? Still Fulani man with no pedigrees.

As for tinubu, I don't like him, but he's actually a far better candidate than any one else who has interest. I no una dey fear ni, na why all these rubbish talk about him. You all no that a tinubu on the ballot is a win for him. Reason you all shout north forever, or don't you have a qualified candidate from your tribe? You all single out tinubu to abuse, how about the rest? Or no other region supported buhari?
what do u mean by tinubu being a better candidate than all who have declared interest? Why not just declare ur support for him openly. Is tinubu better than osibanjo?
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
When una dey pardon kidnappers and terrorist nko, I have said it countless times, this menace will continue until they start televising executions of this perpetrators.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

The whole "Muslim North" supported and voted for Buhari...90% of South West supported Buhari because of Osibanjo and Tinubu. Tinubu on his own decided to gamble by merging his party with that of Buhari and presented him as a candidate knowing fully well that Buhari had nothing to offer. His reason for doing so was to pave the way for him to become President as a reward.

But as a typical yoruba man who never learns from history, he forgot that Fulanis don't give a heck about who you are as far as you are not a member of their ethnic group and will do anything to hold on to power.

Atiku may be Fulani but he is far more a better option than Buhari although I still have my reservations.

You all no that a tinubu on the ballot is a win for him.

He may end up in the ballot under a party like Accord but never under the APC because he is totally underpriced nationally even though he may be a political model in the South West and the SW are not the only ones who are legible to vote.

So if you like, banter from now till tomorrow, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. His highest achievement ever would be serving Lagos state as No.1 citizen there but Nigeria is bigger than Lagos.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
So sad why collect money and still kill them RIp to my homies dad May all kidnappers perish if you need money start a service I will patronize one day
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

The whole "Muslim North" supported and voted for Buhari...90% of South West supported Buhari because of Osibanjo and Tinubu. Tinubu on his own decided to gamble by merging his party with that of Buhari and presented him as a candidate knowing fully well that Buhari had nothing to offer. His reason for doing so was to pave the way for him to become President as a reward.

But as a typical yoruba man who never learns from history, he forgot that Fulanis don't give a heck about who you are as far as you are not a member of their ethnic group and will do anything to hold on to power.

Atiku may be Fulani but he is far more a better option than Buhari although I still have my reservations.

He may end up in the ballot under a party like Accord but never under the APC because he is totally underpriced nationally even though he may be a political model in the South West and the SW are not the only ones who are legible to vote.

So if you like, banter from now till tomorrow, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. His highest achievement ever would be serving Lagos state as No.1 citizen there but Nigeria is bigger than Lagos.

did you just say the West gave APC 90% votes? I see, you're just kidding. See, of all the regions, the west remains the educated voters. They don't vote one way like east or north, the gave atiku around 45%, even total votes exceed that of east, upon una 95% votes to atiku cos of obi. Yorubas will always vote for anyone without being tribalistic, unlike you lots. As e dey go so, the west will end up being vp under PDP. Your excuses are lame, cos different people formed the party that brought buhari
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
what do u mean by tinubu being a better candidate than all who have declared interest? Why not just declare ur support for him openly. Is tinubu better than osibanjo?

Uncle, my opinion.. And Osinbajo never declared, did he?
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:
did you just say the West gave APC 90% votes? I see, you're just kidding. See, of all the regions, the west remains the educated voters. They don't vote one way like east or north, the gave atiku around 45%, even total votes exceed that of east, upon una 95% votes to atiku cos of obi. Yorubas will always vote for anyone without being tribalistic, unlike you lots. As e dey go so, the west will end up being vp under PDP. Your excuses are lame, cos different people formed the party that brought buhari

Oga...I am talking about 2015 election and you are talking about 2019 election!

The votes you say they gave Atiku and Obi (if it is even true) is it not because Buhari brought out his true color and used hunger, Fulani herdsmen attacks and "non-yoruba political appointment" to reset una brain? grin

Before that way back in 2015 between GEJ and Buhari, who did south west vote for the more? Answer the question with all sincerity unless you are trying to run away from the truth like you yorubas do.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Hiq0: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

Oga...I am talking about 2015 election and you are talking about 2019 election!

The votes you say they gave Atiku and Obi (if it is even true) is it not because Buhari brought out his true color and used hunger, Fulani herdsmen attacks and "non-yoruba political appointment" to reset una brain? grin

Before that way back in 2015 between GEJ and Buhari, who did south west vote for the more? Answer the question with all sincerity unless you are trying to run away from the truth like you yorubas do.

I said the west gave atiku 45%, now you said 2015? the west will never vote like east, they still gave Jona more than 45%, Infact 46% was given to atiku. Here's the result and compare to easterners..

You don't get the point, Yorubas are not tribalistic, unlike you all. So it's funny when una dey talk rubbish, I just smiles. So no be una suppose they threaten any candidate

They always split their votes unlike you all

Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by ZombieTERROR: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Who is your candidate for 2023?

Osibanjo

there's something about the Man.. if politicians will leave him alone, he won't disappoint.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Osibanjo

there's something about the Man.. if politicians will leave him alone, he won't disappoint.
good to hear.. Now, this is how it should be..
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by eliwa47(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
fluffybaby:

* It's high time
* Elder Statesmen

No insult intended. Better to learn on a faceless forum .......

To the point of your post, I agree with your writeup.
Thank you grammarian! grin
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by UgwChristian(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
How long will this kidnapping and killing of Innocent people stop in Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

I said the west gave atiku 45%, now you said 2015? the west will never vote like east, they still gave Jona more than 45%, Infact 46% was given to atiku. Here's the result and compare to easterners..

You don't get the point, Yorubas are not tribalistic, unlike you all. So it's funny when una dey talk rubbish, I just smiles. So no be una suppose they threaten any candidate

They always split their votes unlike you all

Stop showing me a useless chart from the Cable tv.

A chart full of anomalies!

Is the Cable tv INEC? Even INEC themselves with all their mago-mago will not even present such a discombobulated piece of crap like you just posted here!

Just look at the figures there for South East! South East that rejected APC and Buhari right from the beginning in 2015 with a 196k votes decided to now vote for the same APC that has disenfranchised them politically with 403k votes which is like double increase? grin grin

The same was even reflected for South South over 1.4m votes in 2019...where did the 1 million extra votes come out from in 2019 from South South? cheesy cheesy

You yorubas think because you have monopoly in media and journalism, you can feed us with cock and bull lies? Abeg take that thing you posted and gererehere!

The fact still remains and will always remain that yorubas are sentimental and tribalistic when it comes to taking decisions that will even help them!

Even If Jesus and Satan were to contest for an election and Satan claims he has an ancestry in Oyo or Ogun, yorubas will abandon Jesus and vote for Satan simply because he says he is Omo odua.
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

Stop showing me a useless chart from the Cable tv.

A chart full of anomalies!

Is the Cable tv INEC? Even INEC themselves with all their mago-mago will not even present such a discombobulated piece of crap like you just posted here!

Just look at the figures there for South East! South East that rejected APC and Buhari right from the beginning in 2015 with a 196k votes decided to now vote for the same APC that has disenfranchised them politically with 403k votes which is like double increase? grin grin

The same was even reflected for South South over 1.4m votes in 2019...where did the 1 million extra votes come out from in 2019 from South South? cheesy cheesy

You yorubas think because you have monopoly in media and journalism, you can feed us with cock and bull lies? Abeg take that thing you posted and gererehere!

The fact still remains and will always remain that yorubas are sentimental and tribalistic when it comes to taking decisions that will even help them!

Even If Jesus and Satan were to contest for an election and Satan claims he has an ancestry in Oyo or Ogun, yorubas will abandon Jesus and vote for Satan simply because he says he is Omo odua.

Now I know you guys just want to rant.. Drop your own stats then, or I should take the one in your head as facts?

Just imagine this rubbish... You put Yoruba in the same sentence with tribalism? So east is?
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Now I know you guys just want to rant.. Drop your own stats then, or I should take the one in your head as facts?

Just imagine this rubbish... You put Yoruba in the same sentence with tribalism? So east is?

Ogbeni, yorubas are the most tribal ethnic group in the whole wide world.

Igbos are liberal. You will come to a church in the East and you will hear them sing some Yoruba praise worship songs but you can never hear yorubas sing an Igbo song in their church! The term "aso ebi" is from the South west but Igbos still gladly use it in their weddings...tell me any Igbo practice whether in word or phrase that yorubas indulge in... ABSOLUTELY NONE!!

Go to the East and see Igbos wearing Iro and Buba with even some of the men wearing the Yoruba traditional attire with the cap and others wearing Babanriga which is known in the northern Nigeria but I am yet to see a yoruba man wear Ishi Agu with the red cap or your women wear our female regalia with beads.

Even in Abuja where I currently live, I normally see sign boards of churches like "ECWA YORUBA" but I have never seen anything like "Anglican Igbo"... You people even bring tribalism inside church!! Tufiakwa!!

I don't put tribalism and Yoruba in the same sentence but classify TRIBALISM AND YORUBA TO HAVE THE SAME MEANING!
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:

Ogbeni, yorubas are the most tribal ethnic group in the whole wide world.

Igbos are liberal. You will come to a church in the East and you will hear them sing some Yoruba praise worship songs but you can never hear yorubas sing an Igbo song in their church! The term "aso ebi" is from the South west but Igbos still gladly use it in their weddings...tell me any Igbo practice whether in word or phrase that yorubas indulge in... ABSOLUTELY NONE!!

Go to the East and see Igbos wearing Iro and Buba with even some of the men wearing the Yoruba traditional attire with the cap and others wearing Babanriga which is known in the northern Nigeria but I am yet to see a yoruba man wear Ishi Agu with the red cap or your women wear our female regalia with beads.

Even in Abuja where I currently live, I normally see sign boards of churches like "ECWA YORUBA" but I have never seen anything like "Anglican Igbo"... You people even bring tribalism inside church!! Tufiakwa!!

I don't put tribalism and Yoruba in the same sentence but classify TRIBALISM AND YORUBA TO HAVE THE SAME MEANING!

See, the easterners come to the west for greener pastures, so what do you expect? Of course you will see more of you guys copying their culture.. It's just normal thing. You'll see less Yorubas in your region, so it's normal you see less of them exhibiting your culture. The same reason why you all have to touch west to breakthrough most times, it's the same reason why you adapt to their language and style.
For easterners, you're in west for business, it's not cos you love them, but they welcome you and let you run your businesses, and they buy from you, rent houses and even sell to you.

As far as Nigeria and the world is concerned, Yorubas are the least tribalistic. Only your tribe can say Yorubas are tribalistic.. Meanwhile, you're all the most tribalistic people in the world
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Decryptor(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Lazyreporta:

See, the easterners come to the west for greener pastures, so what do you expect? Of course you will see more of you guys copying their culture.. It's just normal thing. You'll see less Yorubas in your region, so it's normal you see less of them exhibiting your culture. The same reason why you all have to touch west to breakthrough most times, it's the same reason why you adapt to their language and style.
For easterners, you're in west for business, it's not cos you love them, but they welcome you and let you run your businesses, and they buy from you, rent houses and even sell to you.

As far as Nigeria and the world is concerned, Yorubas are the least tribalistic. Only your tribe can say Yorubas are tribalistic.. Meanwhile, you're all the most tribalistic people in the world

Answer my question...why is there ECWA Yoruba and nothing like Anglican Igbo or Methodist Igbo?

Tribalists!!
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by Lazyreporta(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:

Answer my question...why is there ECWA Yoruba and nothing like Anglican Igbo or Methodist Igbo?

Tribalists!!

I don't know what you mean by that, I have lived in Abuja, even when I go to Jos to spend weeks with my family, and yet I haven't seen such a thing like that.. Even when my ex sister wedded, it was ecwa, and I can see every tribe, singing Yoruba songs, in a church dominated by Jos people. See, Yorubas owned RCCG yet have you seen a thing like that? I at least visit couple of states and they all sing Yoruba songs, love Yorubas.. Here in Jos too.. Carry bigotry comot here.. Been in pH, Edo etc
Re: Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom by fluffybaby(f): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2022
eliwa47:

Thank you grammarian! grin

You are very welcome. What are grammarians for after all? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.