Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

God's Ex-girlfriend By Olatide Perpetua Rotimi - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / God's Ex-girlfriend By Olatide Perpetua Rotimi (338 Views)

Brain Surgery On The Highway And Other Stories By Rotimi Ogunjobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Ex-girlfriend By Olatide Perpetua Rotimi by childuptojoy(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2022
The parody of life got me almost peeved yet am always calm and serene. The melody of nature got me singing,yet am always quiet reminiscing the mystery of the world.

I write fantasy, ethereal with a bit of esoteric experience. Human as both simple and complex being, and the tale of his existence worth millions of thought ringing in my head. The world in relation with the people in it is the rhythm in all my verse.

https://selar.co/csfc

Amazon Kindle link will be available soon.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Writer Needed. / 3 Mistakes I Made That You Should Avoid Before Buying The Amazon KDP Course / Offer Closed For Now - N1,000 Per Article (Writer Wanted!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.