Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? (727 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by 300whitewolves(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning my people, this morning as I was preparing for work, my cousin just came off with the fact that yahoo yahoo started from Bible just that it wasn't named yahoo yahoo as that then, the example she gave was that Jacob with the help of his mother took the identity of another person (Jacob) to swindle their father (Isaac) there by collecting another person's benefit � which did not belong to him in the first place. Abeg help me look at the analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2022
300whitewolves:
Good morning my people, this morning as I was preparing for work, my cousin just came off with the fact that yahoo yahoo started from Bible just that it wasn't named yahoo yahoo as that then, the example she gave was that Jacob with the help of his mother took the identity of another person (Jacob) to swindle their father (Isaac) there by collecting another person's benefit � which did not belong to him in the first place. Abeg help me look at the analogy.

Like the benefit boys grin
Crazy mofo
Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by adeoyekay(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2022
300whitewolves:
there are lot of things to take into consideration in the Holy Bible not the one that will encourage others to continue do evil. Have you ever reasoned about the coming of Christ, white throne judgement and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by 300whitewolves(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Drabeey:

Like the benefit boys grin
Crazy mofo

Person talk say Jacob sharp pass hin brother Esau ni, your father wan chop meat you go inside bush your own brother go inside go get meat from flock wey dey for backyard
Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Lighthouse50: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Tell him to read on to see what befell Jacob later, he reap what he sew. He laboured 7yrs for a woman he loved only to be scammed also by collecting one he didnt like. He had to labour extra 7yrs again to get the woman he desired. After he was scammed in return by man. God locked up the womb of that woman he loved so that he cried back to God for mercy and that punishment is just a tip because he was lured into it by his mother compared to if he did it himself

2 Likes

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Righteousness2(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2022
When you Stand before the Most High GOD , tell HIM that what you learnt from the whole Bible was how to dupe your fellow man.

Some of you are yet to understand the Matter of your Eternity and are Joking your lives.
Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by thesicilian: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you Stand before the Most High GOD , tell HIM that what you learnt from the whole Bible was how to dupe your fellow man.

Some of you are yet to understand the Matter of your Eternity and are Joking your lives.
You so called men of God have a way of avoiding questions and issuing threats in return to discourage further questions.

9 Likes

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by thesicilian: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Tell him to read on to see what befell Jacob later, he reap what he sew. He laboured 7yrs for a woman he loved only to be scammed also by collecting one he didnt like. He had to labour extra 7yrs again to get the woman he desired. After he was scammed in return by man. God locked up the womb of that woman he loved so that he cried back to God for mercy and that punishment is just a tip because he was lured into it by his mother compared to if he did it himself
But was Isaac compensated for the wrong done to him? Because I'm pretty sure God would have punished him severely (like Cain) if he had retaliated against Jacob.
Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by 1Sharon(f): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Jesus himself was a yahoo man claiming to be a son of God.

1 Like

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Juxtified(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
1Sharon:
Jesus himself was a yahoo man claiming to be a son of God.

1 Like

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
300whitewolves:

Now you are happy to say that 419 started in the Bible and not somewhere else but when the Bible said man came from dust and all, you were happy to run to another place and claim "we don't know how this world began".
Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by Uyi168: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2022
the first paternity fraud was commited against Joseph..

1 Like

Re: Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible? by 300whitewolves(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are happy to say that 419 started in the Bible and not somewhere else but when the Bible said man came from dust and all, you were happy to run to another place and claim "we don't know how this world began".

The issue with people is that when people refer to a particular event in the Bible, it's just a time if Jesus were to be born at this time and our existence too was recorded in the holy book it just the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Why Did GOD Gave Us Free Will, If We Were Going To Be Judge, For Our Sins? / What Is Religion / Re: Romance Him Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.