Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Importance Of Holy Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Importance Of Holy Communion (338 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Holy Communion by Asconds: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Chrirt Top Ministries is bringing to you this Sunday morning: IMPORTANCE OF HOLY COMMUNION 1. Holy Communion presents an opportunity for the renewal of our covenant relationship with christ 1 Conritians 11:25 . We renew our relationship with christ through holy communion. 2. When we take Holy Communion, we drink and eat unto strength, we receive both physical and spiritual strength. 3. We use Holy Communion to heal those who could muster the faith to receive healing. It can be a cure for all manner of sickness if faith is acquired. 4. Holy Communion can be a factor for receiving revelation from God. 5. The cmsumption of the Holy Communion as a spiritual meal, can also bring revelation through the opening of our inner eye. 6. The Holy Communion can provide a defence for us to reinforce our protection. The blood of Jesus Christ is a demarcation line the devil can not go beyond. Jesus is your strength. Visit our facebook page for enquiry and prayer request: CHRIST TOP MINISTRIES . God is waiting for you.

Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Asconds:
Chrirt Top Ministries is bringing to you this Sunday morning: IMPORTANCE OF HOLY COMMUNION 1. Holy Communion presents an opportunity for the renewal of our covenant relationship with christ 1 Conritians 11:25 . We renew our relationship with christ through holy communion. 2. When we take Holy Communion, we drink and eat unto strength, we receive both physical and spiritual strength. 3. We use Holy Communion to heal those who could muster the faith to receive healing. It can be a cure for all manner of sickness if faith is acquired. 4. Holy Communion can be a factor for receiving revelation from God. 5. The cmsumption of the Holy Communion as a spiritual meal, can also bring revelation through the opening of our inner eye. 6. The Holy Communion can provide a defence for us to reinforce our protection. The blood of Jesus Christ is a demarcation line the devil can not go beyond. Jesus is your strength. Visit our facebook page for enquiry and prayer request: CHRIST TOP MINISTRIES . God is waiting for you.
Stop lying in the name of God please! undecided

Jesus Christ taught you that in order to gain eternal life you must eat His body and drink His blood and that these are real food..... John 6 vs 33 - 58. In Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30, He explained that in eating you essentially become eternally bound to the New Covenant agreement that God makes with individual men. He further called on you to then carry out the ritual in remembrance of Him. undecided

Place stirring in your lies to what is written abeg! undecided
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Asconds: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mr stop confusing yourself go and read your bible very and move closer to knowledgeable man of God to give you good teaching about holy communion . If truly you are a christian, because I can see you are quoting bible verses to butress wrong points.
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Asconds:
Mr stop confusing yourself go and read your bible very and move closer to knowledgeable man of God to give you good teaching about holy communion . If truly you are a christian, because I can see you are quoting bible verses to butress wrong points.
I challenge you to prove any of the statements I made of what Jesus Christ said wrong. undecided
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Asconds: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
What are you saying, I don't need any challenge with you. Did I deny bible verses about holy communion?
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Asconds:
What are you saying, I don't need any challenge with you. Did I deny bible verses about holy communion?
Jesus Christ taught nothing of what you claim of eating of the Last supper. I pointed out His actual teachings instead but you claimed they were wrong...and I wonder if it is the case that you don't believe Jesus Christ at all or that you want your version over His Truth. undecided
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Asconds: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Look, I don't have time for baseless argueament.
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Asconds:
Look, I don't have time for baseless argueament.
Really? The fact that none of what you claim is scriptural isn't the definition of baseless? :-

Again,
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying in the name of God please! undecided

Jesus Christ taught you that in order to gain eternal life you must eat His body and drink His blood and that these are real food..... John 6 vs 33 - 58. In Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30, He explained that in eating you essentially become eternally bound to the New Covenant agreement that God makes with individual men. He further called on you to then carry out the ritual in remembrance of Him. undecided

Place stirring in your lies to what is written abeg! undecided
Re: Importance Of Holy Communion by Asconds: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Look at you, mixing things up and down. As I have said earlier I don't have time to waste you.

(1) (Reply)

NSPPD Service Live 5 March 2022 Today || Healing Service / Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO / The Senior Pastor’s Destroyed The Younger Pastor’s Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.