Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most (623 Views)

Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by KINGofHELL: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
If there is anything an Igbo man Hates the more, it's the Progress and Success of his fellow igbo.

We have been clamouring for "Freedom from Marginalisation" as we labeled it, but many igbos have been shot dead in Southeast for opening their shops on Mondays.

Last Monday at one village in Anambra, the shops of over 10 people were burnt to ashes, and two guys shot in the head all because they opened their shops on Monday.

At least, when Fulani Herdsmen were "Killing" us, they never asked us to Sit At Home on Mondays of all days.

They never Burnt the Businesses of the people trying to survive.

They didn't snatch vehicles from any igbo man.

Fulani Herdsmen have vacated most parts of the Southeast, now we are dealing with our holy "unknown Gunmen".

Ndigbo in General are battling with a very Big and Mighty Enemy, the name of that Enemy is NDIGBO.

https://twitter.com/GoziconC/status/1484983329959075851?s=19

1 Like

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by Thepolo999(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
The bitter truth
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by heniford2: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
If you disobey simple instructions and say the problem is Ndi igbo ur cup of tea the said no sell on Monday you disobey anything u see is ur own cup of tea
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by DrGoodman: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
This successful sit at homes dey pepper other tribes wella grin

Nobody expected the simple order to be this successful and effective.

IPOB are master strategists.

Cry on people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by Muna4real(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
This fool. I once made a thread about his foolishness. Sometimes I doubt if he's igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by overall90: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Muna4real:
This fool. I once made a thread about his foolishness. Sometimes I doubt if he's igbo.

I remember.
Someone later revealed that his bitterness stems from the fact that his family was banished from igboland because his father was said to be responsible for murdering Barister Igwe,former Onitsha MBA chairman and his wife during Mbadinuju's tenure.
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by UselessBuhari: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
If you disobey simple instructions and say the problem is Ndi igbo ur cup of tea the said no sell on Monday you disobey anything u see is ur own cup of tea
You will die this night

1 Like

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by leofab(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Very useless fellow…
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by ablejesus26(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thepolo999:
The bitter truth

What nonsense bitter truth �
Do you know how many Giants E money has raised?
Do you know How many Gaints Eze Japan has raised.
By the Grace of God I have 3boys I invested in some years ago that are almost doing better than myself now.
I am Igbo and I always wish all my boys progress.
This is like the most useless thing I have read in recent time.
All the points have no connection with tribal affiliations,but Human characters and flaws.
Such a very useless write up deviod of debatable reasoning and logic.
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by Perfectbeing(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
At least we are getting somewhere. Some months back the lot of you said it was DSS that was enforcing the sit at home to make IPOB unpopular. Now you guys have started accepting that it is the Igbos that are enforcing the the sit at home in Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by EmekaA125(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
This anuohia again. His useless opinion about Igbos doesn't count.
Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by heniford2: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
UselessBuhari:
You will die this night
before 5pm today you will surely die, for me i am a god destined to leave beyond century and ages.take note you will surely die 5pm today undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozirim Reveals What An Igbo Man Hates The Most by Investigative: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
chigozirim the son of emekayi the then commissioner of transport,Anambra State who during mbadinuju,
Chigozirim father assassinated the chairman of Nigeria bar assassination ,Anambra chapter witj his wife just because he challenged mbadinuju
Chigozirim the son of murderer now join his father in the killing industry after they were banished

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! 2023: Nat’l Support Group Unveils Orji Kalu Mobile App / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) / Video Of Child Trending As ESN Operative Is Fake - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.