Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi (31401 Views)

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by NoToPile: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm may God help the church.

The gates of hell will not Prevail over his church.

God help the church.

The church should never lower the standard to please youths it should be the other way round, members are to conform to church
Many churches have lost it for this simple reason.

And deeper life is a CHURCH I admire for their very strong doctrines and ability to maintain them for a very long while.

All these controversies and the set of incidences which led to this are Manipulations from the kingdom of hell to pull down the church. It's not about the ministers invited or the protest, the end goal is to scatter that church. It is well ooo.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Timblaze(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Please somebody should summarize this epistle for us, while we wait for reply
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by subcbouy: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2022
When you think heaven is only made for your church, hear this, the first shall be the last; the last shall be the first. It will surprise many people. People who think others cannot make it will be dazed. All the holier than thou we know the realities!
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2022
subcbouy:
When you think heaven is only made for your church, hear this, the first shall be the last; the last shall be the first. It will surprise many people. People who think others cannot make it will be dazed. All the holier than thou we know the realities!
That is a poor reference abeg! That verse means absolutely nothing as far as the context of what you are saying here. undecided

Visit Matthew 20 vs 1 - 16 to learn how to properly use that statement abeg. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Dogi1(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Outward holiness without inward Holiness?

I smell betrayal and insubordinate.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Valobit(f): 3:17am On Jan 24, 2022
proper osu

the man is a proper Pharisee
his heart is darker than that of Judas

just negodu the nonsense he spewed

Olam09:

This one na osu...
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by headSmasher: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2022
You are confused, delusional and unstable that came from long standing spreading bitterness and hatred, you need help urgently, you are refuting a claim, some claims without superior fact to render the claims null and void, you are just dancing around like headless chicken in the post you created, I can't just read the rubbish you created because it is symbolic and iconic to that gadarene man, you were incoherent and illogical
Kobojunkie:
Here instead is a link where I already compared them to Jesus Christ's actual teachings and commandments. ENJOY! undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6711895/deeper-life-church-doctrines-traditions#104999622
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jan 24, 2022
headSmasher:
You are confused, delusional and unstable that came from long standing spreading bitterness and hatred, you need help urgently, you are refuting a claim, some claims without superior fact to render the claims null and void, you are just dancing around like headless chicken in the post you created, I can't just read the rubbish you created because it is symbolic and iconic to that gadarene man, you were incoherent and illogical
When you are ready to truly entertain the reason why Jesus Christ warned you against the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which He declared where lies told to decieve you away from following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13, - maybe then you will begin to see what Jesus Christ truly meant. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have never actually listened to their tonedeaf choir sing before, have you? undecided

No, I haven't.

Does it make them more Christian?
Does it make them holier?
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by subcbouy: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is a poor reference abeg! That verse means absolutely nothing as far as the context of what you are saying here. undecided

Visit Matthew 20 vs 1 - 16 to learn how to properly use that statement abeg. undecided
So your stance is rich preference? Shit abeg
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by taju4free(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2022
No my brother we are still Deeper with the advert of the Global Crusade we must adopt allow some little modications as long as the doctrine remains the same.
judedwriter:
The deeper life I knew of old would never allow gospel musicians like Don moen or Nathaniel Bassey on its platform.

Deeper life's music consists mostly of hymns, solemn songs. They hardly dance like other pentecostal churches where musical instruments are freely used.

How things have changed....
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Jesubaby: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
The guy made some points though. But my question is, did those musicians dressed indecently to the church?
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
No, I haven't.
Does it make them more Christian?
Does it make them holier?
Jesus never asked anyone to sin to Him songs or to praise Him - John 5 vs 41 - So as far as holiness is concerned, they are no more holier than secular musicians out there. What you folks call "gospel" music holds no meaning as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
subcbouy:
So your stance is rich preference? Shit abeg
Read the teachings of Jesus Christ so you can appropriately use His teachings abeg - Matthew 20 vs 1 -16 undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by CashVessel(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
You call him your father and have followed him all this while respecting his judgements, but all of a sudden you have matured to the extent that your warped mind is questioning his choice of musicians to invite. You even went public with your letter(what an insult). You should have told him you opinion in secret and.leave the church if you are not satisfied with the developments. For your info, heaven is for all of God's children who including the likes of Nathaniel Bassey, Paul Baloche, Donnie et Al. It is not for Deeper life members alone. There is no Deeper life quaters or RCCG quaters in heaven. NONSENSE!
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pretenders this are the type of people that secretly toast girls and sleep with them
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Dynmyt: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Omoluabi16:
What a stupid write up. Left to this mister, heaven should be for him and his family alone. He is not God, yet see how he is itching to condemn and burn people. So someone can not praise God in church again because you suspect he might come out gay in 20years time. He has filled his coconut head with church standards he does not even give a hoot about godly standards. People go surprise on that last day.
My own is how can he say back up singers to Nathaniel Bassey, wear ripped jeans and dyed hairs like rockstars... What an unforgiving way to discredit someone a gospel singer at that. If he come see dem wizkid own nko
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Profadvocate: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2022
I sincerely understand the pains of this brother
To me he is right
I was ones a member
But things are changing there fast not 4 good
All sign of the ènd time

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus never asked anyone to sin to Him songs or to praise Him - John 5 vs 41 - So as far as holiness is concerned, they are no more holier than secular musicians out there. What you folks call "gospel" music holds no meaning as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided

Now I see the kind of heaven that u are going.
So all d gospel artistes, God didn't give them inspiration?
When Moses led d Israelis across d red sea, the Bible says they sang praises to God. Moses led them in the song nd it wasn't a Psalm.

Even David says I will sing praises to the lord, that wasn't Psalm.

If u think singing praises is all about Psalm nd hymn, then u are not a Born again Christian.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
1. Now I see the kind of heaven that u are going.
So all d gospel artistes, God didn't give them inspiration?

2. When Moses led d Israelis across d red sea, the Bible says they sang praises to God. Moses led them in the song nd it wasn't a Psalm. Even David says I will sing praises to the lord, that wasn't Psalm.

3. If u think singing praises is all about Psalm nd hymn, then u are not a Born again Christian.
1. All of the secular artists out there in the world are also inspired by God so don't deceive yourself thinking that God's inspiration comes only to those you favor. undecided

2. So they sang songs, so what? Did the songs cause God to cease as far as prosecuting them for their sins against Him or something? Did God declare that He was honored by their singing of songs to Him or something? I don't understand where you are going with this given what I have revealed on God's Law to us.. undecided

3. See, this is why when you read,you first need comprehend what is being said before responding. undecided

I said God never commanded the singing of songs of praise or hymns or even music and so all of your singing does not honor God. What instead honors God is Obedience of His actual teachings and commandments to you in Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ said boldly that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. All of the secular artists out there in the world are also inspired by God so don't deceive yourself thinking that God's inspiration comes only to those you favor. undecided

2. So they sang songs, so what? Did the songs cause God to cease as far as prosecuting them for their sins against Him or something? Did God declare that He was honored by their singing of songs to Him or something? I don't understand where you are going with this given what I have revealed on God's Law to us.. undecided

3. See, this is why when you read,you first need comprehend what is being said before responding. undecided

I said God never commanded the singing of songs of praise or hymns or even music and so all of your singing does not honor God. What instead honors God is Obedience of His actual teachings and commandments to you in Jesus Christ. And Jesus Christ said boldly that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. undecided

Paul nd Salas prayed nd sang praises to God , then God showed up in d prison. There bands were broken into pieces nd u said God isn't honor.

Anything u do as a born again Christian without Thanksgiving, u are not entitled to any answer.
If u obey God from now till tomorrow without Thanksgiving, no result will show up for u.

The Bible says In everything give thanks for this is d will of God for us in Christ Jesus. So wat is d acts of Thanksgiving without singing praises to His holy name.

Even angels in heaven sing praises to God nd the 24 elders surrounding d throne of God sing praises to God.

What kind of Christianity has Deeper life impacted on ur mind?
Go nd check ur salvation bcuz I can boldly say it that u are not save
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
1. Paul nd Salas prayed nd sang praises to God , then God showed up in d prison. There bands were broken into pieces nd u said God isn't honor.

2. Anything u do as a born again Christian without Thanksgiving, u are not entitled to any answer.
If u obey God from now till tomorrow without Thanksgiving, no result will show up for u.

3. The Bible says In everything give thanks for this is d will of God for us in Christ Jesus. So wat is d acts of Thanksgiving without singing praises to His holy name.

4. Even angels in heaven sing praises to God nd the 24 elders surrounding d throne of God sing praises to God.

5. What kind of Christianity has Deeper life impacted on ur mind? Go nd check ur salvation bcuz I can boldly say it that u are not save
1. Absolutely not! Either you believe God or you believe men....God never said the reason He went down to rescue Paul and Silas from prison was because they sang songs,did He? undecided

2. So you are saying that Jesus Christ lied when He instead declared that all you need to do is obey God for God to answer you? undecided

3. But Jesus Christ, the one who is the Will of God aka God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God said instead that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. He also declared that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. So is Jesus Christ a liar? undecided

4. We are not called to become angels but instead Sons of God and this through submission and obedience of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided

5. I don't bow to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) as they are all lies that drive people far away from the Truth of God as Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Absolutely not! Either you believe God or you believe men....God never said the reason He went down to rescue Paul and Silas from prison was because they sang songs,did He? undecided

2. So you are saying that Jesus Christ lied when He instead declared that all you need to do is obey God for God to answer you? undecided

3. But Jesus Christ, the one who is the Will of God aka God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God said instead that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. He also declared that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25. So is Jesus Christ a liar? undecided

4. We are not called to become angels but instead Sons of God and this through submission and obedience of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided

5. I don't bow to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) as they are all lies that drive people far away from the Truth of God as Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

I need to stop this conversation with you bcuz I've watched u over time nd I've noticed ur doctrine nd wayward ways of communicating isn't Godly.

No sign of Christianity or born again Christian in u.

Since Deeper life has sharpen ur thinking this way, live ur life nd go to the heaven meant for only deeper life members
Re: Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
I need to stop this conversation with you bcuz I've watched u over time nd I've noticed ur doctrine nd wayward ways of communicating isn't Godly.

No sign of Christianity or born again Christian in u.

Since Deeper life has sharpen ur thinking this way, live ur life nd go to the heaven meant for only deeper life members
It isn't godly because it does not agree with your ideas of things? LOL.... undecided

I never said I was a deeper lifer and so I am not sure why you need me to be one for you to feel better about yourself here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele / What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.