Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,641 members, 7,854,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! (305 Views)

Alhaji Mukaila Lamidi (Auxiliary) Arrested By DSS In Ibadan / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by BiafranPatriot: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
udele1

Oyigboupdate

and the rest of the myopic thinking miscreants who think that they can malign IPOB AND ESN for checkmating terrorist herdsmen backed by a useless Military architecture and DSS operatives. Thunder scatter una GENE!!

Udele1 will write epistles like his new Moniker @onumadu...You FAIL!!

Oyigboupdate will post graphic pictures to "Instill fear" ...mtcheeew...that zombie doesn't even understand what is obtainable.

IPOB has always MAINTAINED that the DSS and Military are perpetuating the violence in the SE but useless Afonja miscreants will say that Easterners are killing themselves. I ask, in ONDO State who is attacking and causing Problem for their residents ...its Amotekun that is meant to protect them abi??

Yoruba "omoluabi" wake up and see that some useless Yoruba like the "MURIC" miscreant and his Cohorts are giving safe passage to criminal elements to infiltrate the SW.

This is the Link On Nairaland...Is GOD not wonderful!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

https://www.nairaland.com/6952505/dss-sides-herdsmen-terrorising-ondo

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by BiafranPatriot: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why is this thread empty?? Because the NEWS is a reality of events in the SW??...But the SW are pre0ccupied with IGBO News...what kinda people are these sef!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by Coolsperm: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
God bless you my brother @OP, infact I have written latter's to some of my friends in the north urging them to migrate to the SW in their numbers if the feel threantend by Islamic terorist in the north, Yoruba Muslims miscreants must be ready to welcome them in the spirit of beging for unity and one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by Coolsperm: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Why is this thread empty?? Because the NEWS is a reality of events in the SW??...But the SW are pre0ccupied with IGBO News...what kinda people are these sef!!
yoruba Muslims terori.st are avoiding the thread

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by BiafranPatriot: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Even the recent statement from the Seriki In Ibadan concerning Sunday Igboho is a disgraceful disregard taken too far!!

These Afonja are terrible people.

Coolsperm:
God bless you my brother @OP, infact I have written latter's to some of my friends in the north urging them to migrate to the SW in their numbers if the feel threantend by Islamic terorist in the north, Yoruba Muslims miscreants must be ready to welcome them in the spirit of beging for unity and one Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by BiafranPatriot: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
They view ...see the TRUTH in the message...and run away as generationally programmed cowards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coolsperm:
yoruba Muslims terori.st are avoiding the thread
Re: Herdsmen Supported By Dss..in ONDO! by DrGoodman: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

Losing Is Part Of The Game / Sanusi Lamido And His Hallucinations / When Will Russia Start Recruiting Africans As Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.