Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Hair Damage Didn't Happen Without My Input - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Hair Damage Didn't Happen Without My Input (180 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hair Damage Didn't Happen Without My Input by OluwakemiRN(f): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dear Naturalistas, Your attention is Needed Here!

Are you one of those who often complain about hair damage? Why complaining when what you do to your hair is the major contributor to its damage. You are surprised right? Don't be, you are just about to read how you have personally contributed to your own hair damage.

Here are some of the things you do wrong that cause damage to your hair:

1. Combing your hair in its dry state.

2. Not moisturizing your hair.

3. Using heat like hand dryer, straightener and flat iron without heat protectant.

4. Leaving your hair out i.e packing of your hair all the time which results to manipulation

5. Pulling or yanking of your hair which results to hair follicle damage and in turn cause traction alopecia.

Natural Hair, Not a Scam!
Guard your natural hair with all carefulness!

(1) (Reply)

Church VS Expressionism: What’s Wrong With Being A Stylish Christian? / Australian Blogger Petra Spring And Summer Wear Collection / Bambo Socks Distributor Company : The Socks Manufactures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.