Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (21592 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Any Contestant who cannot deliver his state cannot be the Candidate of any party. It's not rocket science that Amaechi is not well positioned for the Presidency. He's not in control of his own state.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:

Whoever Buhari endorses (although he hasn't made it clear yet who he is endorsing but this grand turbaning in all places but Daura speaks alot) will definitely be elected selected as President whether he is a Northerner, Yoruba, Igbo or even a South African.

Or you think your votes under this dispensation will count? Buhari is not GEJ

OK, so you Don rule out PDP self for igbo, it's now APC, the evil party you now wish for � why will APC field igbo, answer me? And what if PDP field igbo too?
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

OK, so you Don rule out PDP self for igbo, it's now APC, the evil party you now wish for � why will APC field igbo, answer me? And what if PDP field igbo too?

PDP has made it categorically clear that they are fielding a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:

PDP has made it categorically clear that they are fielding a Northerner.

I thought you should be fighting them na, abi why hoping on APC.. If you be APC, you go field igbo candidate?

But if APC no field igbo, you go come abuse them as usual right? See, it's either a Yoruba man, or south south. E come worse na north central.. It can't be east.. Take it to the bank brother
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by rowrowland: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
He is Rotimi, he is Chibuike, he's both SW & SE, AND NATURALLY SS. triple wins grin
#justpassingby
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by 4ckyou: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Idumuje:
I pray fervently that Tinubu does not become President. But would rather him as President than Amaechi. Amaechi is a disaster as a person. Loud, outlandish, arrogant, crude. He will sink Nigeria.

For me PYO is the most suitable of the candidates so far

osinbanjo doesn't have guts to challenge the north, he will be their puppet
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari is the only reason people voted apc. None of the members of the party, including those coming out to show interest ahead of 2023, is as clean and incorruptible like him. I stand to be corrected. Once Buhari leaves, the party ends.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
I totally agree. Putting sentiments aside, Amaechi is probably the most qualified candidate. His de-tribalized stance and passion for results makes him point one.

When he was governor of Rivers state, port Harcourt was in its golden era. I do no expect people to vote him, since Nigeria is very complex politically, but Amaechi is the best candidate to unify the Country

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by badoh(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
DMerciful:
We want someone that can cause disruptive change. We do not want same same.

Only Peter Obi can do this from the East!
You get the point. You see, we dont want someone that will do the bidding of the north and will be easily controlled by them. One fact is this, they know Tinubu is somebody who knows his onions and cannot be cajoled nor controlled. This country needs somebody who has the political will to cause distruptive change like you mention. Tinubu, Osinbajo or Wike qualifies in this but will they allow them.
Forget the Corruption tag on Tinubu which cannot even be substantiated, he will ensure justice is done for all the geopolitical zones without fear or favour same as Osinbajo but Wike may drift to some extent cos the guy no send.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by babafesfes: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI
IS THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAS ALL THE QUALITIES OF THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.�

�HE IS FROM SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA ( he will balance the power shift from NORTH TO SOUTH)
�HE IS FROM SOUTH SOUTH (he will complete the SOUTH SOUTH presidency that Jonathan started
�HE IS IGBO /IKWERRE BY TRIBE ( he will SETTLED the call for IGBO PRESIDENCY)
�HE HAS LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (A legislator for 8yrs , A GOVERNOR for 8years and a FEDERAL MINISTER for 8yrs
�HE IS BUHARIST ( will have the support of majority of the North
�He is younger than Atiku Abubakar and Bola Timubu
�HE IS A NATIONALIST ( He believes in one NIGERIA ��)

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2022
They luv you because you are building train for the whole northerners state. But it not real luv! because they think they can control you to favour them more.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Instead for Amaechi to rule Nigeria let Shekau of Boko Haram wake up from his grave and take over from Buhari.

That Aso Rock that made Amaechi to betrayed his kinsmen and his brother Gej simply Gej told him to wait for his time and he decided to joined force with Jargaban, Okorocha etc to disgraced Gej out of power and installed the current calamity in Aso Rock, Amaechi ilm not and will never rule this country.

Let his Ubima people that so loved him been a betrayal and gave him plenty titles vote him to become *Ubima Union President*.

Whatever make Tinubu, Okorocha guilty of horror Nigerians are going through right now Amaechi is much more guilty of it.

Not only Amechi na Amadioha.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Echoban: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2022
whippersnapper:
27 years him done become special adviser to governor. omo I supposed restrategize my life. I'm almost 30 and jobless. Chai

Be like say make tears comot my eyes like this grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Rickylambert: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2022
eeetuk:
"He said; as a Governor of Rivers State, I know Amaechi. He came, and immediately, the face of Rivers State changed. He prioritized on education, health care, infrastructure development, security and agriculture.
You can also see what he is doing as a Minister of Transportation. For forty years, our railway sector was moribund."

Same northern Nigerians who endorsed Muhammad Buhari in 2015 and we have seen what Buhari presidency has turned out to be. Muhammad Buhari presidency has turned out to be a curse and destruction to nigeria. The day Rotomi Amaechi becomes the president of Nigeria, Nigeria will end. Mr. Rotomi Amaechi is a tribalist and the greatest bigot the world has ever known. He is a thief . He is a very lazy man. He lack skills to be a leader. He is a puppet. He is a professional ass kisser. He did not get transportation job because he has skills, but because he kissed ass.. Mr. Amaechi will never be president of Nigeria, full stop.
Bitter soul!
Hope u find peace to sleep at nights.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Echoban: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2022
whippersnapper:
27 years him done become special adviser to governor. omo I supposed restrategize my life. I'm almost 30 and jobless. Chai

Be like say make tears comot my eyes like this grin I just dey reason my life like this embarassed
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Sad and amusing at the same time.

But some are late bloomers. You might one day reach where Amaechi might not ever have dreamt of despite his super early start.
True. Everyone is running his own race
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
So that he will sell or give Nigeria to China as loan collateral
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2022
We heard that Baba Buhari was going to support one of his ministers from the South. Now we know.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Crimond: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Vainglorious, impulsive with an inferior complex to match.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
since that old cargo thief declared his intention to run, any dust and waste is coming out too... Ameachi that cannot even perform well as minister,talkless of president
You lie too much

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
since that old cargo thief declared his intention to run, any dust and waste is coming out too... Ameachi that cannot even perform well as minister,talkless of president

Amaechi can't perform as Minister Really??

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
We are not voting for those the northerers can manipulate.Amechi, tinubu, okocha are not getting any vote from us here.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Racoon:
The north is catching cruise with all the southern politicians because the game will be clearer as 2023 takes shape.
We are not voting for those the northerers can manipulate.Amechi, tinubu, okocha are not getting any vote from us here.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by gentiles(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
jrusky:
Instead for Amaechi to rule Nigeria let Shekau of Boko Haram wake up from his grave and take over from Buhari.

That Aso Rock that made Amaechi to betrayed his kinsmen and his brother Gej simply Gej told him to wait for his time and he decided to joined force with Jargaban, Okorocha etc to disgraced Gej out of power and installed the current calamity in Aso Rock, Amaechi ilm not and will never rule this country.

Let his Ubima people that so loved him been a betrayal and gave him plenty titles vote him to become *Ubima Union President*.

Whatever make Tinubu, Okorocha guilty of horror Nigerians are going through right now Amaechi is much more guilty of it.

Not only Amechi na Amadioha.
Nonsense. If Apc presents Amaechi, I and my family will vote him, he is 1000times better than Tinubu or any candidate from SW.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Corroro: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
The thunder wey go fire these guys still dey do press up.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21 since that old cargo thief declared his intention to run, any dust and waste is coming out too... Ameachi that cannot even perform well as minister,talkless of president

True
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
gentiles:

Nonsense. If Apc presents Amaechi, I and my family will vote him, he is 1000times better than Tinubu or any candidate from SW.

Here we go, another loosed brain in the house. Look let me tell you, you will just die young and go to hell for eternity because your existence is extremely toxic and very poisonous to any living creatures.

Did I mentioned I'm supporting Tinubu or defending him? Did I mentioned region or tribe? Did I tells you I'm apc member? See your life people like you make me to believe your hatred for these SW has root of envy and jealosy because if you believe you are better than someone you don't desipated so much energy as you re doing hating him or his entire tribe and it shows you are a failure in a standard human measure.

Go and work on yourself. You and your family can vote Amaechi goodluck to you. I will rather not vote than voting any apc takless of Amaechi. God forbid.

Pls go search for your senses wherever you loaned it to ASAP.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Thorondor: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
badoh:

You get the point. You see, we dont want someone that will do the bidding of the north and will be easily controlled by them. One fact is this, they know Tinubu is somebody who knows his onions and cannot be cajoled nor controlled. This country needs somebody who has the political will to cause distruptive change like you mention. Tinubu, Osinbajo or Wike qualifies in this but will they allow them.
Forget the Corruption tag on Tinubu which cannot even be substantiated, he will ensure justice is done for all the geopolitical zones without fear or favour same as Osinbajo but Wike may drift to some extent cos the guy no send.

Rotimi is Yoruba, Amaechi is Igbo
Igbos and Yoruba must unite under this Yoruigbo son of the south.

Rotimi Amaechi is a goal
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Iretii0511(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
This one wey everybody dey create group.

Obembet is the most qualified candidate : Nairalanders

The members of social media forum Nairaland has Claim that Obembet is the most qualified candidate for 2023 presidential election.

The leaders of the Nairalander super mod Lalasticlala said this during forum meeting and listed the achievement of obembet since 2016 she joined the forum

How is your moniker pronounced? Is it or-bem-bet or o-baym-bait?

Just curious. And what does it mean anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Opposed Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (Video) / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe / Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.