Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. (1483 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by FamilyAdviser: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, please I need an advice, I'm terrified right now.

A Drone just fly over my roof and hanged Untop of a wealthy man's compound beside mine for over 30minutes.

I wanted to video it but I was certain it is been monitored.

Should I notify the man or just let it be?

I'm so scared right now!

No body is safe in this country anymore.

This picture was taken from Google and it was the exact type of drone

1 Share

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Colonise it smiley if you don't gerrit forget abourit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

A Drone just fly over my roof and hanged Untop of a wealthy man's compound beside mine for over 30minutes.

I'm so scared right now!

That is a Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 drone whose price ranges from $300 ( 150K naira) for a used Phantom 3 to $1,400 (700K naira) for a new Phantom 4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154799618306?epid=2208233676&hash=item240ac6b902:g:p98AAOSwrUNh5Zgs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224324175109?hash=item343ac34505:g:kcoAAOSwB3Bg1iso

The owner of the house where the drone is hung up is most likely the owner who is a beginner pilot. If you attempt to take a drone that is not yours, the repercussions could see you as a guest behind the counter of the nearest police station. Your best bet is to notify the owner of the house where the drone is hung up, and request a reward for helping him find his property.

This craft has a maximum battery life of 25 minutes, so the battery is certainly dead, meaning that it is not going to fly anywhere until it is retrieved and the battery recharged.

6 Likes

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by funshint(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
You get catapult?

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by Jakumo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
funshint:
You get catapult?

Na double-barrel I for say make he use to kill am as gentleman consign.

When the bullet don scatter anoda man roof, na only to tell am say na security matter remain.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by sharpwriter(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

I'm so scared right now!

Guy, get catapult and fire that thing down grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by sharpwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
funshint:
You get catapult?
Guy, you're in the spirit, I gave him same advice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by Boogyman557: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST am wit my old KALA..

STILL BLAST de PESIN wey de INSIDE join..

WTF MAN
Re: Help! A Drone Fly Over My Roof, Hanged Untop Of Someone's Compound. by joinnow: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
FamilyAdviser:

I'm so scared right now!

Find black cele cloth cover it.
angry

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Malaysia / Man Sues Wife After Seeing Her Without Makeup For The First Time / Help Find Dan Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.