Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dear Corp Member Do Not End Your Service Year And Go Back Home BROKE - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Corp Member Do Not End Your Service Year And Go Back Home BROKE (352 Views)

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Dear Corp Member, Prepared For Labour Market? A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Corp Member Do Not End Your Service Year And Go Back Home BROKE by Amios(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
"If you are broke right now or your income is very little, the reason is because you either don't know this truth or you just don't know where the money is or how to get it"

I give you on behalf of Toyin O...

5 little known but very profitable businesses you can do.

Some months ago, I was on Youtube and I watched a video of a girl who was praising a book she read.

The title of the book is - Where the Money is Right Now and How to Get It

The book shares 5 little known but very profitable businesses you can start with litte money.

The author has also made it free.

You can download and read it here: https:///xoif0m

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Phone Contacts To Google Account / Attention: For Corpers Only! / Top 10 Countries That Offer Free Education To International Students 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.