Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pus From Penis! Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pus From Penis! Please Help!! (1264 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by Ttest: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good day guys.

I had pus coming out of my penis this January with burning sensation while urinating and cloudy urine too. I then went to a govt teaching hospital and complained to the doctor. She recommended I did some test which included herpes cos I have warts on the cap of my penis, I also did urine, MCS etc.

Now she also recommended some drugs to use in the mean time pending when the result will be out. I went to the pharmacy to get the drugs and it turned to be flagyl and one other medicine. But im still seeing this pus come out.

I'll attach the paper of the medicine recommended and the picture of the medicine I took.

Doctors and Pharmacists, please help me out cos I've been stupidly reckless with my life and fertility.

My question is are these drugs meant to help subside the situation cos I don't know how flagyl wanna help out here.

Please help me out cos it appears even with your money you can't get the best from hospitals, especially govt hospitals cos.lf there lackadaisical attitude towards the health of patients

Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by daddytime(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
You must have contracted Gonorrhoea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by muheeb01(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
You need potent polyherbal cure to flush and excrete it out permanently,these drugs you're showing will only makes the bacteria resistant....you can dm me that's my work
Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
These drugs will help suppress some bacterial activity till your mcs comes out.

Never underestimate flagyl...

Na pus you still dey see, soon you go dey piss BLOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
muheeb01:
You need potent polyherbal cure to flush and excrete it out permanently,these drugs you're showing will only makes the bacteria resistant....you can dm me that's my work

Keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by writetopoker2: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
OP why your palm to long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by mrcrabs(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
These are symptoms of gonorrhoea bro, what is happening with gonorrhoea this January, this is the 3rd topic I am reading this month..

Stay safe out there kings.

✌️
Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by HarunaWest(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Only one person gonorrhea and warts. What tha hect is wrong with you? What sort of Piggy lifestyle are you living?
Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by dacblogger: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Flagyl is a very strong antibiotics..
Meanwhile, you're meant to take that doxcycline for 2weeks that's 14 days
Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Ttest:
Good day guys.

I had pus coming out of my penis this January with burning sensation while urinating and cloudy urine too. I then went to a govt teaching hospital and complained to the doctor. She recommended I did some test which included herpes cos I have warts on the cap of my penis, I also did urine, MCS etc.

Now she also recommended some drugs to use in the mean time pending when the result will be out. I went to the pharmacy to get the drugs and it turned to be flagyl and one other medicine. But im still seeing this pus come out.

I'll attach the paper of the medicine recommended and the picture of the medicine I took.

Doctors and Pharmacists, please help me out cos I've been stupidly reckless with my life and fertility.

My question is are these drugs meant to help subside the situation cos I don't know how flagyl wanna help out here.

Please help me out cos it appears even with your money you can't get the best from hospitals, especially govt hospitals cos.lf there lackadaisical attitude towards the health of patients
how far ? Is the result out yet ?
Re: Pus From Penis! Please Help!! by muheeb01(m): 4:30am On Feb 03, 2022
This is a case of gornorhea,you can only use herbs to clear and cure totally and evacuate it from your system completely,dm me for the stds flusher polyherbal cure

(1) (Reply)

Cause And Cure To Enlargened Nipples Of A Male / ******** 10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits ******** / Low-cost Prostate Cancer Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.