Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures (33054 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by rolams(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
You sell!
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by iokpebholo: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Failure has no friend walahi....look at how they are denying uncle bubu

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by smallsmall: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
DeepSight:

If others were so pessimistic [/b]about their countries, do you think you would have any successful countries in the world today?
Nations have been in this race for thousands of years. [b]We are just starting, comparatively
Its a marathon, which will last generations - not a sprint.

Justice, Fairness, Equity, Truth, Honesty, Probity,Hardwork, Fear of God are what makes a Nation Great.

Not just OPTIMISM.

And Nigeria has been in existence, as separate nations, even before America.
No one should be trying to reinvent the Wheel.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by eeetuk(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dele Momodu---- I just want to say something about him!
Growing up, I used to think Dele Momodu is a good writer, but he is not. My knowledge in writing helped me to discover his writing skills. If you live in nigeria, study in Nigeria and consume what he writes, you would come across his article as fairly good. That is because you will not know the different. The differnt is Dele Momodu writes Nigerian English--which is story, story without the point. American English is global---that is what Dele Momodu does not write.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Keegan: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
danngnews:

Affliction shall not rise the second time.

Bring your candidate. You have but only one vote, online voter.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by inception10113: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. .com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
dannie0079: Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
SHUT YOUR DIRTY BLACK MOUTH undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Zenithpeak(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Don't worry, Buhari will post your pictures in return for your good gestures of the past...

Oniranu eda
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by DeepSight(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
smallsmall:

Justice, Fairness, Equity, Truth, Honesty, Probity,Hardwork, Fear of God are what makes a Nation Great.

Not just OPTIMISM.

And Nigeria has been in existence, as separate nations, even before America.
No one should be trying to reinvent the Wheel.

You can equally say all humans predate nations.
Many are the ripples of history, many the twists and turns.
As a nation-state, we are yet young.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by McCoy9067(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
You didn't get what you expected.... You supported Buhari, but Buhari failed to give you a post.. Don't deceive us with your cunning tactics.....
Mr. Delẹ please go and face your OVATION MAGAZINE.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by danngnews: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keegan:

Bring your candidate. You have but only one vote, online voter.

God will not allow the continuation of suffering in Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Jjennecco: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good everyone please how do I post a subject in this platform ? Someone should please direct me
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by baroun04424: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
horlahsunbo22572: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by stagger: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
So he posted Buhari's picture so that we will do what with it?

Cook banga soup with Bubu's pictures? The man is a typical lie-lie journalist...just playing with words.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by wman(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
This one is living in denial.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Brushstrokes20: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
What the lifeless dude cannot destroy does not exist undecided
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Everybody dey denied been involved in a failed project bubu �� shit ain't fair
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Mac2016(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by maxzzo1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mugu no Wanda Davido call u boy....shameless
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by dameddy468: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
oji2013(m)46:
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by dameddy468: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland
Soulseeker0199: Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by temmyblaze001: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Think9ja:
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

Nigeria can not and will never work.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

1. You won't get Justice in court without knowing someone
2. You won't work in the same office with Atiku, Saraki or Osinbajo's children
3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
5. Dollar will never come down to N350
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.
9. And many other Nigerian problems

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Because whether we like it or not, the country is gone.

Hmmm....am speechless. This is very sad but it's true. I wonder what can transform this country again. Hmmm...maybe war or something so we can start all over again.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
You said it all
Think9ja:
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy
SultanOfPuna:
Buhari Should call my Ex

She has Job Interview Tomorrow
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy
Kollins11:
FG fit ban Twitter again before tomorrow morning. Nigerians don go insult Buhari for him Twitter handle.

Them say since our President wish super-eagles well, evil don befall them......naso Anthony Joshua take chop beta beating that day too.

Get Ready to start using VPN again oo

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by fourboys422: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
inception10190: Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Nicenixon: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lies everywhere
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by iswallker(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Think9ja:

#1 and #3 are ridiculous

Talk to someone close to you - before you do the unthinkable - this country is not worth dying for

Fulani herdsmen set fire in a nearby bush to my farm and burnt a portion of plantain that I planted late last yr - life goes on - these hardship will only make us stronger

cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Jostoman: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
rattlesnake:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap fat amala...super eagle lose i dey vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Kirkman: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Like seriously? undecided

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by DONFASZY(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.