Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism (332 Views)

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account / COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / Henrietta Yakubu: FAAN Extorts Arik Air Staff Over Passenger Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by dre11(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
A whole agency making such a silly mistake..... This can only happen in that side of the divide

The Zamfara State Urban and Regional Planning Board has queried a staff over absenteeism.

The query letter mispelt "quarry" and signed by one Ibrahim Madawaki on behalf of the Director General, has been trending on social media.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by chariisGRACE(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin

Given that Zamfara has gold, which is mined in a QUARRY.

I think that the 'Quarry' letter was given to the offender to go and work in the quarry as a form of punishment.

grin

1 Like

Re: See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by RenaissanceGuy: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
I see nothing wrong with the letter since they're working in a quarry.
Re: See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by alpharoyalty: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na them them.
BTW,He might still be better than the dullard in aso rock.
Re: See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by SGKBaby1576: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
chariisGRACE:
grin

Given that Zamfara has gold, which is mined in a QUARRY.

I think that the 'Quarry' letter was given to the offender to go and work in the quarry as a form of punishment.

grin
grin
Re: See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism by chloride6: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2022
dre11:

A whole agency making such a silly mistake..... This can only happen in that side of the divide

Cc lalasticlala

Na the 44hrs bust my head.

I really hope this isn't fake

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Head Of Strategy / Devops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.